JA! A perfect and well maintained ground floor home of approx. 34m2 with doors to the sunny inner gardens, which will be an extension of your living room and kitchen. A property that you must see!
- Through a private entrance you reach this attractive ground floor home;
- Through the hall you have direct access to all rooms;
- The attractive and open living room with kitchen is located at the rear of the apartment;
- The well-maintained kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, 4-burner induction stove, a separate dishwasher and a built-in washing machine;
- The entire kitchen is finished with a dark top and light cabinets;
- The living room provides enough space for a spacious sofa and a dining table to enjoy a meal with friends;
- The living room gives access through French doors to the sunny inner gardens, with a private garden on the west. A lovely place to enjoy the sun from early afternoon to late afternoon;
- The bedroom is located at the front with an en-suite bathroom;
- The bathroom with a single sink with furniture and a walk-in shower;
- In the hallway a separate toilet.
- There is one spacious bedroom at the front, with big closet space.
- The house has a luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower and sink;
- The separate toilet is accessible via the general hall and it is also finished in the same style;
- Both are finished with gray tiles.
Extra space and outdoor space
- Through the attractive living space at the rear, there is access to the garden through glass doors, followed by a perfectly maintained courtyard.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1963;
- Traditional architectural style with brick facades;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Hot water through an electric boiler;
- Heating through electric ceiling panels;
- Electricity: sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- The house does not have a gas connection;
- Energy label A.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral known: municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, number 4423, index A-81;
- The house was split into apartment rights on November 1, 2011;
- On 12-12-2019, a split change took place.
- The house is located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The leasehold has been bought off up to and including November 15, 2061;
- The general provisions for continuous ground lease 2000 apply.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Owners "Valkhof 1";
- The service costs are currently € 100 per month;
- An MJOP is available;
- Major maintenance has been done in 2022.
- The living area is approximately 34,40 m²;
- The external storage space is approximately 0,40 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a quiet and green area;
- Around the corner from the Zuidas, Amsterdam Zuid station, the University and the Amsterdam UMC;
- For groceries and delicacies you can go to the versatile Gelderlandplein;
- For sports and relaxation there is the beautiful Amsterdamse Bos;
- Various schools and childcare within walking distance;
- In short: quiet living with all conceivable amenities within reach.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road via exit S-109;
- Good connection to roads such as A-2 and A-10;
- Tram lines 5 and 25 and bus lines N463 stop near the house;
- Parking through a permit system;
- In this region you have the advantage of applying for two permits;
- Paid parking is available on the public road from Mon. to Fri. from 09:00 to 19:00;
- For more information see the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- Excellent quiet environment;
- Backyard located on the west;
- Both the WTC and Station Zuid are within walking distance;
- Within a few minutes you can reach the Amstelpark or Amsterdamse Bos
- A beautiful wooden floor over the entire floor.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deeds
- Deed of division
- Measurement report
- Pieces of VvE
- List of cases and questionnaire
- Vraagprijs€ 295.000,- k.k.
- StatusVerkocht onder voorbehoud
- Soort ObjectBENEDENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk, Vrij uitzicht, Beschutte ligging
- Woonoppervlakte34 m2
- Inhoud127 m3
- Aantal kamers2
- Aantal slaapkamers1
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingElectrische verwarming
- WarmwaterElektrische boiler eigendom
- Tuin kwaliteitNormaal
- Tuin oppervlakte12 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenBetaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte