JA! A particularly light corner apartment located in the popular and child-friendly residential area in the district 'De Baarsjes'.
The amount of windows, the attractive bay window and the open connection gives the apartment a pleasant atmosphere. The house has a very common layout in which optimal use has been made of the spaces.
One of the biggest advantages of this property is its location. Located in the popular district "De Baarsjes", you will find numerous shops, restaurants and cafes within walking distance. The Rembrandtpark is also nearby, where you can enjoy a nice walk or bike ride!
- Entrance of the house, spacious hall with access to all rooms;
- Wonderfully light living room in a corner location with attractive bay window at the front;
- Due to the amount of windows and the bay window, there is a nice view of the square in the street;
- The cozy kitchen is directly connected to the living room;
- The kitchen has built-in appliances, including: 5-burner gas stove with extractor fan, oven, Bosch dishwasher, fridge and freezer;
- Spacious master bedroom with large wardrobe and two large windows;
- The second bedroom is currently used as a children's room;
- The neat bathroom has a bath, washbasin and toilet;
- Separate cupboard for storage with connection for washing machine and dryer.
- The living area is approximately 73 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1930;
- Traditional architectural style;
- Plastic frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler; year of construction 2019.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral designation Amsterdam Sloten North Holland M 1832 A2;
- The property was split into 4 apartment rights on March 13, 2009;
- The apartment right A-2 is entitled to one/fifth (1/5th) share in the community.
- The house is located on permanent leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam
- The general provisions for continuous leasehold 2000 apply;
- The current canon is € 495.26 per year;
- The current period runs from September 16, 2003 to September 15, 2053;
- The favorable transfer has been requested.
- The VvE consists of 4 members and is managed in-house;
- The service costs are € 60 per month;
- An MJOP is available;
- The cash position amounts to € 11,461 (date 12/04/’23);
- It concerns an active and healthy VvE.
- Located in the popular and child-friendly residential area in the 'De Baarsjes' district in the popular Amsterdam Oud West;
- A neighborhood with a village character where everyone likes to come and feel right at home;
- The beautiful green Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark and the water of, among others, the Postjeswetering and the Admiralengracht in the vicinity;
- For takeaway or delivery you can go to Meneer de Wit is hungry, Barrica Wine & Foodbar, Edel by Dennis, Bar Kosta or BARTACK;
- The various ten Kate Market is located in the vicinity of the house, just like the Jan Pieter Heijestraat, the Kinkerstraat and the Jan Evertsenstraat.
- For more fun and entertainment, De Hallen is a 5-minute bike ride from the house.
- In short: living in a quiet, green environment with the bustling city center in the vicinity.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 via the S-106;
- Public transport is well organized here and takes you to all parts of the city, including: tram lines: 1, 7, 17 and 18 and city bus 15 and 247;
- Lelylaan station is a few minutes by bike from the house;
- Paid parking is available on public roads from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (see also the website of the municipality of Amsterdam).
- Located in the popular and child-friendly residential area in the 'De Baarsjes' district;
- Beautiful corner location with many windows, lots of light;
- Characteristic bay window with attractive view of the square in the street;
- No view of neighbors at the front, therefore a lot of privacy;
- The semi-open kitchen is directly connected to the cozy living room;
- The entire house is equipped with double glazing and plastic frames.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deeds
- Deed of division
- Pieces of VvE
- Energy label C
- Measurement report
- Vraagprijs€ 550.000,- k.k.
- Soort objectBovenwoning
- Year of construction1930
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan rustige weg, In woonwijk, Vrij uitzicht
- Living space73
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- C.V.-Ketel jaar2019
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinNo garden
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakZadeldak
- Materiaal dakPannen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte