JA! Wonderfully light and well laid out 2-room apartment with sunny garden and storage room located in a fantastic location in the heart of the center, around the corner from the Nieuwmarkt. The house is located on the ground floor with the spacious living room at the front with large windows and a beautiful view over the leafy Recht Boomssloot, one of the most beautiful canals in the city center. At the rear is the sunny city garden located on the southwest.
The closed living/dining kitchen is located at the rear of the house and can easily be added to the living room. The bedroom is also located at the rear. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. The walls are wallpaper ready and the ceilings are already whitewashed. The big advantage is that you can finish the house to your own taste.
- Access to the private entrance via a staircase;
- Hall with indoor storage, meter cupboard, cupboard with central heating boiler;
- Entry into the bright living room at the front of the house;
- Closed living/dining kitchen at the rear of the house with access to the sunny garden;
- Bedroom at the rear also with access to the garden;
- Neat bathroom with toilet, sink and shower;
- Separate storage room in the basement.
- The living area is approximately 71 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is approx. 8 m²;
- The external storage space is approx. 6 m².
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1985;
- Concrete skeleton construction, wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler Intergas, built in 2007;
- Electricity: modern group cabinet;
- An asbestos inventory has been carried out in this house. The remediation obligation asbestos has been removed.
- Energy label B.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral designation Amsterdam section G, number 7985, index A13;
- The property was split into apartment rights on November 14, 1989;
- On 25-06-2013 a change of division took place;
- The apartment right A-13 is entitled to 86/4964th share in the community.
- The house is located on a leasehold from the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The leasehold canon has been paid in advance until November 15, 2035;
- The General Provisions for continuous ground lease 2000 apply.
- Association of Owners “Koningsstraat 21-27, Brandewijnsteeg 1-47, Recht Boomssloot 16-24 and Zakslootje 18”;
- Professional management by VVE Beheer Amsterdam;
- The service costs are currently € 159.25 per month;
- There is an MJOP present.
- The apartment is located in the heart of Amsterdam, near Waterlooplein, Nieuwmarkt and Dam Square;
- Due to this perfect location, all of Amsterdam is within your reach, either by car or by public transport;
- At this fantastic center location you have everything you can expect from the lively city of Amsterdam.
- Cultural and recreational areas are within walking distance; the necessary museums, Theater Carré, Artis and the Hortus Botanicus;
- Many restaurants, entertainment venues and restaurants in the vicinity.
- With the excellent public transport facilities, you can reach Central Station, North or South Axis in no time.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road;
- The house is also easily accessible by public transport;
- Nieuwmarkt metro station is only a 3-minute walk away;
- NS and metro station Amsterdam CS is a 10-minute walk away;
- Several tram and bus lines stop near the house;
- Parking through a permit system;
- Paid parking on public roads is from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 04:00, Sundays from 12:00 to 04:00;
- For more information check the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The house will be delivered in its current state;
- Self-habitation: the buyer is obliged to use the property himself or by his/her children/parents and not to sell or to let the propery for a period of two years after the delivery date of the property.
- The seller has never inhabited the property and can not inform the buyer about specific properties or defects that would be known if the seller would have lived in the apartment. In this the seller and the buyer agree that such properties or defects are for the risk and account of the buyer.
- Project notary Spier and Hazenberg in Amsterdam.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
- Soort ObjectBENEDENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan water, Aan rustige weg, In centrum
- Woonoppervlakte71 m2
- Inhoud215 m3
- Aantal kamers2
- Aantal slaapkamers1
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2007
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- Tuin kwaliteitNormaal
- Tuin oppervlakte8 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenRedelijk
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte