YES! Popular 1930s double apartment with balcony and spacious roof terrace located on the south! The light and spacious living room is equipped with a modern open kitchen. The 2 bedrooms, the practical layout and the location ensure that this is a very pleasant home with many possibilities.
- Entry into the spacious and light living through-out living;
- At the front is the sitting room with space for a spacious seating area;
- There is also an extra space here which is very suitable as an office;
- The open kitchen at the rear is equipped with a sink island with bar area, white handle-less kitchen cabinets with a black counter top and pantry;
- The kitchen has built-in appliances including: 5-burner gas stove, combi oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and extractor hood;
- The patio doors provide access to the nice balcony with a view of the green inner gardens;
- In the dining room there is space for a family dining table;
- Via a staircase in the hall there is access to the fourth floor.
- The master bedroom at the rear offers space for a double bed;
- The second bright bedroom is currently used as a walk in closet;
- The bathroom is equipped with a bath, walk-in shower, washbasin with mirror cabinet above and toilet;
- The spacious roof terrace can be accessed from the master bedroom;
- The roof terrace offers space for a spacious lounge corner, a large outdoor table and gives an absolute feeling of freedom in bustling Amsterdam!
BUILDING & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1938;
- Traditional building style with masonry facades and a flat roof with bitumen;
- Wooden frames with partial double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Remeha, year of construction: 2012;
- Insulation: ceiling.
LAYERS AND SURFACE
- The living area is approximately 93.8 m²;
- The other indoor space is 0.4 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is 26 m²;
- NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The VvE consists of four members and is under its own management;
- The service costs are currently €150;
- Cash position currently amounts to between € 11,000 and € 13,000;
- The property was painted at the front in 2019 and the rear in 2022;
- An MJOP is available.
- The house is located on perpetual leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The general provisions for perpetual leasehold 2016 apply;
- The current ground rent is € 719.69 per year;
- The current period runs from September 29, 2021 to June 15, 2062.
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Sloten Noord-Holland, section C, number 11535, apartment index A-6;
- The property was split on September 21, 2009 by notary Mr. C. Binnenkade in 5 apartment rights;
- On December 14, 2012, an amendment to the division took place;
- The apartment right A-6 is entitled for 2/5th share in the community.
- This double upper house is located in the West district;
- The apartment is located in a quiet street on the edge of Bos en Lommer, adjacent to De Baarsjes;
- Around the corner is the Jan van Galenstraat with all shops for daily shopping;
- By bike you are in the Jordaan near the Hallen or in the center in five minutes;
- For sports and relaxation there are: the Erasmus Park, the Rembrandt Park and the Westerpark nearby;
- Within walking distance are a large number of shops and restaurants such as Morgan en Mees, Binnenvisser, Hendrix, Café Panache, Bar Spek, Café Zurich White Label Coffee and bakery Loof;
- In short, greenery and tranquility combined with hotspots and lots of fun!
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is very easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via exit S-103;
- There are several tram stops nearby, tram lines 7, 13 and 19 and bus lines 80, 18 and 247;
- Sloterdijk railway station is only 9 minutes by bike;
- Paid parking is available on the public road on Mon. until Sat. from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.;
- For information about parking permits, see www.amsterdam.nl.
- Wonderfully light double upper house;
- Living area is approximately 95 m²;
- Modern open kitchen with bar area;
- Nice balcony on the 3rd floor;
- Spacious roof terrace on the 4th floor with lots of sun;
- In accordance with the zoning plan, expansion options, construction drawings and construction calculations are available;
- The environment is green combined with hotspots and lots of fun;
- Lots of parking spaces in the street.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title Deeds
- Pieces VvE
- NEN-2580 measurement report
- NVM questionnaire
- List of cases
- Vraagprijs€ 750.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg
- Woonoppervlakte94 m2
- Inhoud286 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen2
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelRemeha
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2012
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieGedeeltelijk dubbelglas
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Materiaal dakBitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte