YES! UNIQUE VIEW! This very charming and bright CORNER apartment of approximately 40 m2 is situated on the Amstel in an absolutely prime location with fantastic views over the Amstel River, the Munt Tower, the Mozes and Aaron Church, the Blauwbrug, and the Stopera! The property is located on the 3rd floor of a beautiful characteristic building and features six large windows that provide a unique view. The open windows enhance the experience and make the view even more beautiful, including breathtaking sunsets! The spacious and bright living room also has a modern open kitchen, and there is plenty of space to dine with family or friends. The property has a good-sized bedroom and a convenient storage room on the same floor.
The home is located in a prime location in the center of Amsterdam, within walking distance of all popular spots in the city. And importantly, the property is FREEHOLD. In short; a unique apartment in the heart of Amsterdam to fall in love with immediately!
- Upon entering, the unique view over the Blauwbrug and the banks of the Amstel is immediately noticeable, and the open windows enhance the experience of the view;
- The living room has a modern open kitchen with a dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, combination oven, and induction hob with extractor hood;
- There is plenty of space for a cozy seating area and a dining table;
- The numerous windows make the property very bright, and the area feels larger;
- There is a separate spacious storage room for washing machine/dryer and central heating boiler.
- The property has a spacious bedroom with space for a double bed and a wardrobe.
- The property has a practically furnished bathroom;
- The bathroom is equipped with a sink and mirrored cabinet, a bathroom cabinet, toilet, and walk-in shower.
- The living area is approximately 39 m², including an indoor storage room of about 2.50 m².
NB. The specified area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
CONSTRUCTION & TECHNICAL INFO
- The property is located in a building built around 1821;
- Traditional architectural style;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through a boiler, brand: Intergas, year of construction: 2015;
- Electricity: modern fuse box.
CADASTRE & SPLITTING
- Cadastral designation municipality of Amsterdam, section P, number 3303 A-8;
- The building was divided into 5 apartment rights on April 27, 1994;
- A split change took place on June 7, 1999;
- Apartment right A8 is entitled to a 2/12th share in the community.
- The property is located on freehold land.
- The Owners' Association consists of three members and is professionally managed by Delair Vastgoed Beheer;
- The service costs are € 134.06 per month;
- A maintenance plan is available;
- It is an active and healthy Owners' Association.
- Due to the apartment's location on the third floor, it has a fantastic view over the Amstel, the Munt, the Mozes and Aaron Church, the Blauwbrug, and the Stopera.
- The apartment is within walking distance of all the hotspots in the city; from Rembrandtplein to the cozy cafes and restaurants of the Jordaan.
- Literally around the corner are theater Carré and the Amstel Hotel.
- Waterlooplein is just around the corner from the property, and the market is open from Monday to Saturday;
- On Jodenbreestraat, you can find shops such as Albert Heijn, Blokker, Kruidvat, and Etos;
- For a drink, you have options like Café 't Hooischip, Café Langereis, Café De Sluyswacht, or Dignita Hoftuin;
- For culture and art lovers, the Hermitage, Carré, and Artis are around the corner, and the National Opera & Ballet is right across;
- This area, as well as the view from the apartment, will truly never get boring.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via exit S112;
- Tram stop, bus stop, and metro stop Waterlooplein are right outside and take you to all corners of the city;
- Amsterdam Central Station is 4 minutes away by public transportation or 10 minutes by bike;
- Parking permits can be applied for (please check the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam);
- Parking in the parking garage under the Stopera or on the public road; 24h paid parking.
- Prime location on the Amstel with a fantastic view
- Beautiful light corner apartment
- Located in a beautiful characteristic building;
- Separate spacious bedroom;
- Excellent location in the center of Amsterdam;
- Within walking distance of all popular spots;
- Excellent accessibility (metro, tram, bike, car, on foot, and/or parking garage)
- All amenities within reach;
- The entire property is equipped with double glazing and is also on FREEHOLD land;
- The property is located in a protected UNESCO World Heritage area.
- The delivery can take place soon, in consultation.
- Vraagprijs€ 425.000,- k.k.
- Soort objectBovenwoning
- Year of construction1821
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan water, In centrum, Vrij uitzicht, Open ligging, Aan vaarwater
- Living space39
- Aantal kamers2
- Aantal slaapkamers1
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas
- C.V.-Ketel jaar2015
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinNo garden
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte