Sluisstraat 4-hs, a charming and bright ground floor house of approx. 91m2, (incl 15m2 garden house) located on OWN GROUND. The attractive house has two bedrooms and a spacious garden house for guests or office space. The garden is located on the sunny southeast!
The house is located in a quiet street in the popular neighborhood, just a few minutes walking distance from the Vondelpark. In addition to all the shops for daily shopping, you can also find great delicacy food shops. Have lunch at Anne & Max, have a drink at Bedier or have a delicious dinner at Ron Gastrobar. In short, a lovely house in a prime location!
- The private entrance gives access to the apartment on the ground floor;
- The house has an open hallway, with direct access to the light and birght living room;
- At the front a large windowframe, with great light comming in;
- Central dining area and an open kitchen that gives access to the sunny garden, where a garden house of approximately 14m2 has recently been placed;
- The bright kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances, including: 5-burner gas stove with extractor hood, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and many built-in cupboards;
- Central to the livingspace is a connection to the hall that gives access to the bathroom and the master bedroom;
- Attached to this space an extra study/children's room;
- The bathroom has a bath, toilet, sink and a walk-in shower.
- Through glass doors from the kitchen, you reach the garden with both a cozy sitting area and space for a large dining table;
- Southeast orientation;
- A perfect garden house has recently been placed in the garden. Provisions have been made for this, but they still need to be connected.
- There are 2 bedrooms;
- The master bedroom has a spacious closet.
The house is located on private land.
CONSTRUCTION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Built around 1912;
- Traditional building style with wooden frames with partly double glazing, and secondary window;
- Central heating system;
- Electricity: modern group box with sufficient groups and earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Energy label D.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE "The Building Aan De Sluisstraat 4 In Amsterdam" is under its own management;
- The service costs are currently € 100 per month.
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section U, number 9100, apartments index A-1;
- The property was split into 4 apartment rights on December 8, 1978;
- On July 11, 2007 a change of division took place;
- The apartment right A-1 is entitled to 1/4th share in the community.
- The living area is approximately 75,6 m²;
- The guest house/office space is approximately 14,9 m²;
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- This apartment is located in a quiet street in Amsterdam South, in the popular Schinkelbuurt;
- For your daily shopping you can go to nice local shops on the Amstelveenseweg, the Zeilstraat or the Hoofddorpplein. There are also several supermarkets nearby, such as Albert Heijn, Marqt, Dirk vd Broek, Ekoplaza and Jumbo;
- Atmospheric coffee spots and terraces, such as Dignitá, Anne & Max and Bagels & Beans;
- For relaxation, the Vondelpark is a few minutes' walk away and you can reach the city center within 10 minutes by bike;
- The neighbourhood will never get boring.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (S106 and S107);
- There is a tram stop nearby (tram line 2) and bus lines 15, 62 and 358;
- Lelylaan NS station is only 5 minutes by bike;
- Amsterdam Zuid NS station is about 5 minutes by bike;
- Paid parking is available on the public road on Mon. until Sat. from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.;
- For information about parking permits and parks, see www.amsterdam.nl.
- The house is located on private land;
- The living area is approximately 76m2 with extra 15 m2 of the guesthouse;
- Sunny garden located on the southeast;
- A very popular neighborhood in Amsterdam South;
- The immediate vicinity offers a wide choice of cozy cafes, restaurants and shops;
- A light house, thanks to its many windows;
- The entire house has a wooden floor;
- A delightful and sunny backyard garden with a spacious garden house of approx. 15m2.
- Vraagprijs€ 675.000,- k.k.
- Soort objectBenedenwoning
- Year of construction1912
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan rustige weg, In woonwijk, Beschutte ligging
- Living space90
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieGedeeltelijk dubbelglas, Voorzetramen
- Tuin kwaliteitNormaal
- Tuin oppervlakte36
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte