JA! Unique double ground-floor apartment with a spacious sunny terrace, waterside garden, and a beautiful view of the Smallepadsgracht and Prinseneiland. The property is situated in a modern redevelopment complex from 2016 on private land. As soon as you enter, you'll notice the generous and creatively designed living room, measuring approximately 70 square meters. The large windows and the difference in levels give this space an open and loft-like feel. The cozy kitchen with a kitchen island and an adjacent terrace is located at the rear, providing a delightful space for cooking and dining with a view of the water and the characteristic Drieharingenbrug. On the garden level, you'll find three well-sized bedrooms. The property has two entrances and features a beautiful oak herringbone floor with comfortable underfloor heating in every room. In summary, it's a wonderfully comfortable family home located in a beautiful area near Prinseneiland, within walking distance of the trendy Haarlemmerstraat, the Jordaan, the Westerpark, and the canal area.
- The property includes a spacious living room of approximately 70 square meters with a cozy kitchen at the garden side;
- The luxury kitchen with a kitchen island is equipped with various built-in appliances from Smeg, including a Bora induction cooktop with an integrated extractor, a refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, oven, and a Quooker boiling water tap;
- The generous dining area has ample space for a large family table with a beautiful view of the water and the Drieharingenbrug (now under construction);
- French doors provide access to the lovely terrace, the garden, and the adjacent inner garden;
- At the front, there is a spacious seating area with a raised play corner or home office space;
- The large windows allow plenty of natural light to flood the space.
- There are three spacious bedrooms in the basement;
- The master bedroom at the rear has a built-in wardrobe and additional space for a home office;
- The two bedrooms at the front are both of a good size;
- Sliding doors lead to the private garden, facing southeast.
Bathroom & Facilities:
- The property features a luxurious bathroom;
- The spacious bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, walk-in rain shower with a glass wall, two sinks, and underfloor heating;
- There is a separate toilet on both floors;
- Finally, there is a separate laundry room.
- The spacious terrace covers an area of approximately 18 square meters and offers a stunning view of the water and the Drieharingenbrug;
- A staircase leads to the private garden of around 27 square meters, followed by the communal garden with a swimming ladder for access to the Smallepadsgracht.
- The living area is approximately 154 square meters;
- The building-related outdoor space is approximately 18 m².
NB: The provided area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580 standards.
CONSTRUCTION & TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- The apartment complex was completely redeveloped in 2016;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- The entire property features a beautiful oak herringbone parquet floor with underfloor heating;
- Hot water via an electric boiler;
- Electricity: modern fuse box with sufficient circuits and a residual current device.
LAND REGISRY & SPLITTING::
- Cadastral designation: municipality of Amsterdam, section M, number 7276 A-1;
- The building was split into 84 apartment rights on March 16, 2015;
- Apartment right A-1 holds a 176/1891 share in the common property.
- The property is located on own land.
OWNERS ASSOCIATION (VvE):
- The Owners Association (VvE) is professionally managed;
- The service costs amount to approximately € 513 per month;
- A long-term maintenance plan (MJOP) is available;
- The VvE is active and financially healthy associaton.
- This lovely double ground-floor apartment is situated between Prinseneiland and Houtmankade, near Haarlemmerplein and the old city center;
- Within a few minutes, you can reach the charming Prinseneiland with its characteristic warehouse buildings and drawbridges;
- There is a wide range of shops in the nearby Haarlemmerstraat and at Haarlemmerplein;
- Numerous cafes, restaurants and coffee corners are in the immediate vicinity;
- For a movie night, you can visit the beautifully restored cinema "The Movies" or "Het Ketelhuis" at the Westergasterrein;
- The Westerpark is nearby for a summer picnic or a run;
- The area offers a wide range of childcare, primary schools, and high schools;
- From Pontsteiger, you can easily catch the ferry to North with the NDSM terrain, the Adám tower, and Eye;
- The A10 ring road is easily accessible, and there are good public transportation connections.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING:
- The apartment is centrally located and can be easily reached by car from the A10 ring road;
- Public transportation is accessible via bus lines 22 and 48, as well as tram line 5;
- Central Station is about a 5-minute bike ride away;
- On-street parking is available from Monday to Sunday, 00:00 to 24:00, and requires a permit;
- For information about parking and parking permits, please visit the website of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- Spacious double ground-floor apartment with a generous terrace and waterside garden facing southeast;
- Beautiful view of the Smallepadsgracht and Prinseneiland;
- Private entrance;
- The property has two entrances;
- Spacious living room of over 70 square meters with a loft-like ambiance;
- Equipped with a delightful open kitchen and living area with a kitchen island;
- Three well-sized bedrooms;
- The entire property features a beautiful oak herringbone parquet floor with comfortable underfloor heating;
- Communal garden and bicycle storage;
- Excellent location adjacent to Prinseneiland and near Haarlemmerplein;
- Located on own land;
- The delivery will be arranged in consultation.
- Vraagprijs€ 1.150.000,- k.k.
- StatusUnder offer
- Soort objectDubbel benedenhuis
- Year of construction2016
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan water, Aan rustige weg, In woonwijk, Aan vaarwater
- Living space154
- Aantal kamers4
- Aantal slaapkamers3
- Aantal woonlagen2
- VerwarmingBlokverwarming, Vloerverwarming geheel
- WarmwaterElektrische boiler eigendom
- IsolatieMuurisolatie, Dubbelglas
- TuinBackyard, Sun terrace
- Tuin kwaliteitNormaal
- Tuin oppervlakte27
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte