What a beautiful and charming apartment! Step inside and imagine yourself in Parisian spheres.
The apartment has been renovated by an interior architect with exceptional taste and attention to detail. Additionally, the property is completely gas-free, which is an absolute (sustainable) advantage!
An elegant studio apartment located in a popular location just around the corner from the Westerpark and the bustling Jordaan.
- Enter into the attractive bright living room;
- It is immediately apparent that this apartment has been renovated with great taste and attention to detail;
- Through the characteristic stained glass windows there is a view of the water of the De Wittenkade;
- There is room for a (round) dining table and cozy sitting area;
- The open kitchen has an induction stove, fridge and sink;
- In the living room there is a beautiful oak floor, laid in a star shape.
- The fine bedroom is located at the rear of the house;
- There is clever use of space by working with an attractive curtain instead of a door;
- The bedroom has a built-in closet.
- The toilet is located behind two "closet wall" doors, practical and aesthetic and is located at the entrance to the apartment;
- Further into the apartment there is a striking and stylish sink with mirror wall behind it;
- At the rear of the apartment there is the walk-in rain shower equipped with two shower heads;
- Through curtains, the extra space is also well thought of here;
- This extra space has a connection for a washing machine and here is also the boiler.
- The living area is approximately 29 m²;
NOTE. The specified area is measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building built around 1884;
- Traditional building style with masonry facades;
- Hardwood window frames with HR++ glass;
- The foundation was renewed in 2019;
- The hallway has been completely renovated this year;
- Switching material from the Belgian design brand Sumum;
- Heating is electric;
- Electricity: sufficient groups with ground fault circuit interrupter.
LAND REGISTRY & DIVISION
- Cadastral information: municipality of Amsterdam, section Y, number 3806, A-6;
- The property was split on 19-04-2006;
- On 08-01-2018 and 02-11-2020 two changes in division took place;
- The apartment right A-6 is entitled for 1/11th share in the community.
- In the short term, the property will be divided into 1/12th due to the renovation of the top two floors.
- The property is located on private land.
- VvE 'de Wittenkade 19' consists of 5 members and is self-managed;
- It is an active association;
- The service costs are currently € 40, -;
- Located in the "De Wittenbuurt-North" in the Westerpark area;- A wonderful neighborhood with all amenities within easy reach;
- The green and also vibrant Westerpark is just 5 minutes walking distance;- Groceries can be done on the Haarlemmerstraat or at the AH in the Van Limburg Stirumstraat;
- Walk to the famous Jordaan and the characteristic Lindengracht and Westerstraat, with the Westermarkt and Noordermarkt with a very diverse offer;
- There is a diverse range of quality hospitality establishments including: the well-known Café Restaurant Amsterdam, Chez Nina, café Willem, cafe Beurre, de Pizzabakkers, the Breakfast Club, and de Bakkerswinkel Westerpark;
- In short: living in a quiet, green environment with the bustling city center in the very near vicinity.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from exit S-103;
- Public transport is well arranged here and takes you to all parts of the city with among others: streetcar lines: 3, 5 and bus lines: 18, 21, 22 N81;
- Amsterdam Central Station is 8 minutes cycling distance and Station Sloterdijk 10 minutes;- On the public road is paid parking from Mon-Sat from 09:00 to 24:00 and Sunday from 12:00 to 24:00. (See also the website of the City of Amsterdam).
- Charming and well maintained apartment;- With great taste and eye for detail renovated;
- Characteristic stained glass windows;
- Particularly durable: completely off the gas;- Located on a beloved De Wittenkade;- Entire house with HR++ glass;
- The house is located on private land;
- Kitchen, bathroom and floor have been renewed in 2022;- Perfect pied-à-tierre;- Around the corner from the Westerpark and the Jordaan.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deed
- Energy certificate
- Title deeds
- Ownership documents
- Measurement report
- Vraagprijs€ 345.000,- k.k.
- Soort objectBovenwoning
- Year of construction1884
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan water, Aan rustige weg, In woonwijk, Open ligging
- Living space29
- Aantal kamers2
- Aantal slaapkamers1
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingElectrische verwarming
- WarmwaterElektrische boiler eigendom
- IsolatieDubbelglas, HR glas
- TuinNo garden
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte