JA! Stylishly renovated ground floor apartment located in the popular Stadium neighborhood with a living area of 84 m² and a spacious garden of approximately 75 m². The house was completely renovated in 2020 under architecture using high quality and luxurious materials.
The house has a very efficient layout with three bedrooms, a compact bathroom and a generous open kitchen. The bright sitting room is located at the rear and gives access to the sunny south-facing garden through a glass front. The garden of approximately 75 m² has plenty of greenery and storage. This storage room offers the space to convert into a home office because the garden at the rear is equipped with electricity.
The kitchen with luxury mirror wall is equipped with a kitchen island and offers the option for two to three bar stools. The kitchen is equipped with AEG appliances; including a spacious oven, combination oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and a Quooker.
The house is located on the first floor and has the following layout;
- Private entrance with entry into the draft porch with black glass door and a luxury
doormat of LX MATTEN. The spacious hall gives access to the first two bedrooms
located on the front;
- In the hall is a separate toilet with Cole and Son wallpaper with fountain and a
built-in wardrobe space, the hall also gives access to the meter cupboard;
- The cozy living room features a modern and stylish open kitchen with island and space for a large dining table;
- The custom made kitchen has a bar function with room for two stools which makes the
cooking extra cozy and is equipped with luxury AEG appliances including: induction hob, fridge, freezer, combination oven, Quooker faucet and dishwasher. This is a wonderful place where family and friends can cook and dine together;
- The cozy sitting area is located on the garden side;
- The large glass front lets in lots of pleasant light and connects the beautiful garden with the
living room. The spacious garden surrounded by greenery offers tranquility and privacy.
SLEEPING & BATHING
- The home features three bedrooms; two generously sized bedrooms and a baby room that can also be used as a study or walk-in closet;
- The first bedroom is located at the front of the home, and currently serves as a baby room;
- The master bedroom is also located at the front and has room for a large double bed. The master bedroom is finished with two built-in closets and has room for plenty of extra closet and storage space;
- The fine bathroom is equipped with a bathtub that can be used as a combined shower, a sink cabinet with mirror above it and designer radiator. The radiator and Terrazzo tiled floor were renovated in 2023.
- Through double doors in the living room and bedroom is the beautiful and beautifully landscaped backyard to reach;
- The garden is situated on the sunny south and has an area of about 75 m²;
- Come here to relax completely or provide a delicious evening dining using the BBQ;
- The garden is located on the south and the space allows you to enjoy the sun from early morning until late afternoon;
- By connecting water and light, the garden is fully equipped;
- The practical barn with storage space makes the garden complete; it is also to be
transform into home office.
- The living area is approximately 84 m²;
- External storage space (garden house) is approximately 7 m2;
NB. The specified area is measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house was built around 1943;
- Traditional building style;
- Wooden frames with double glazing in the large bedrooms;
- Heating and hot water by boiler, year of construction 2021;
- Electricity: fuse box with sufficient groups;
- The whole house is insulated;
- Energy label C.
- Cadastral Amsterdam AB 2387 A, index 1;
- The building was divided into 12 apartment rights on February 2, 2004;
- The property is situated on perpetual leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The current canon has been bought off until November 15, 2053.
- The current period runs from November 16, 2003 to November 15, 2053;
- The VvE consists of twelve members and is professionally managed by VvE Roemburg;
- Healthy and active VvE in own management;
- Service costs are €77,77 per month.
- The property is located in the popular Stadionbuurt in Amsterdam South;
- All imaginable amenities are within walking distance;
- For your shopping you can go to nice neighborhood stores and delis;
- There are several supermarkets within walking distance, such as Marqt, Albert Heijn and Stach;
- Sunday mornings you can start your day with fresh croissant from Le Fournil de Sebastien;
- The area offers plenty of popular restaurants and terraces, such as Vascobello, Neni's, Baut, Marathonweg, Spaghetteria and Restaurant Wils;
- For relaxation, the Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark are just a few minutes by bike;
- By bike one is within 15 minutes in the center of De Pijp, Museumplein or even faster on the Zuidas;
- Due to the convenient location of the house, you can be on the ring road of Amsterdam in a few minutes by car and within 15 minutes you are at Schiphol Airport;
- The child-friendly environment offers numerous options of care and schools with high-quality education;
- In addition, the nearby Zuidas and the renewed Stadionplein give an extra upgrade to this beloved location!
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- NS-station Amsterdam-Zuid is only a 5-minute bike ride away;
- Public transportation facilities are very close such as streetcar line 24 and bus line 15;
- Metro stop Amstelveenseweg is a 10-minute walk away;
- The property is easily accessible by car from the A10 ring road and A4;
- On the public road is paid parking from Mon to Sat from 09:00 to 00:00;
- The Stadionbuurt offers the possibility to apply for two parking permits;
- For information about parking permits see www.amsterdam.nl.
- Completely renovated extension completed in 2020 using high quality materials and luxurious finishes. Also, the front house was refurbished in 2023;
- Spacious and bright living room with stylish, spacious open kitchen with cooking island as a central
point in the home;
- There are two spacious size bedrooms present;
- The third room can also be used as a bedroom, study or dressing room;
- Lovely and spacious backyard with shed, located on the sunny south;
- Private entrance on the first floor;
- Living area is approximately 84 m²;
- Excellent location in Amsterdam South.
- The delivery will take place in consultation.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deed
- Energy label
- Ownership documents
- NVM questionnaire
- List of movable property
- Vraagprijs€ 825.000,- k.k.
- StatusSold subject to contract
- Soort objectBenedenwoning
- Year of construction1943
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Living space84
- Aantal kamers4
- Aantal slaapkamers3
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- C.V.-Ketel jaar2021
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieVloerisolatie, Dubbelglas, Volledig geïsoleerd
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte75
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte