YES! Wonderfully light ground floor apartment, located on the popular Maasstraat. With a private entrance on the ground floor, you can enjoy optimal privacy and comfort. The attractive en-suite living room welcomes you with an abundance of natural light, here you can enjoy pleasant moments with family and friends in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Step outside and discover the nice garden, located on the west. Here you can relax in peace and quiet. The practical garden house offers extra storage space and possibilities for various purposes.
- Private entrance with tour portal and spacious hall, from the hall there is access to all rooms;
- The apartment has a light en-suite sun living room with patio door to the garden;
- At the front is a nice sitting room with space for a spacious sitting area;
- The open kitchen (2019) has space for a large dining table and is equipped with modern white kitchen cabinets and a sleek gray composite worktop;
- The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances; a 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and a steam oven;
- There is an oak parquet floor throughout the apartment.
- The spacious garden at the rear is located on the west and has a practical garden house;
- With the opening of the garden doors, this is a wonderful extension of your home!
- There are 3 bedrooms located on the ground floor;
- The spacious bedroom at the rear also provides access to the garden through French doors;
- The number of bedrooms makes this a very suitable family home!
- The apartment has a spacious bathroom with granite floor;
- The modern bathroom is equipped with a walk-in rain shower with glass door, toilet, design radiator, washbasin with double taps and LED mirror above;
- In the bedroom at the front is a separate laundry room with connection for washing machine and dryer.
- Wonderfully light ground floor apartment located on the nicest street in the Rivierenbuurt;
- The apartment was completely renovated in 2019;
- The front and back have been recently painted;
- Attractive en-suite living room with lots of light;
- Nice garden, located on the west with a practical garden house;
- Living area is approximately 74 m²;
- There are 4 rooms, 3 of which are bedrooms;
- There is an oak parquet floor throughout the apartment;
- Perfect home for a family and/or homeworkers!
BUILD VALUE & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The apartment is located in a building that was built around 1934;
- Traditional architectural style;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand Remeha;
- Electricity: modern group box.
- The apartment is located on perpetual leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The general provisions for perpetual leasehold 2016 apply;
- The canon has been bought off up to and including 31 May 2063;
- The canon has been permanently locked under the favorable condition from June 1, 2063.
- The VvE consists of 197 members and is professionally managed by VvE management Amsterdam;
- The service costs are € 135,27 per month;
- MJOP present;
- It concerns an active and healthy VvE.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral designation Amsterdam V 12041 A26;
- The property was split into 197 apartment rights on July 29, 2013;
- The apartment right A-26 is entitled to 80/17,257th share in the community.
- The usable area for living is 74,3 m²;
- The external storage space is 3,5 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- This fine ground floor apartment is located in the popular and child-friendly Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam South;
- Various shops, (super) markets, dry cleaners, wine shops, delicious bakeries and coffee corners can be found within walking distance. You will find all of these in the Maasstraat, Rijnstraat and Van Woustraat;
- For sports and relaxation there is the beautiful Amstel, the Martin Luther King park and the Beatrixpark;
- Within walking distance of the bustling De Pijp district;
- The well-known RAI conference center is within walking distance;
- In short: quiet living with all conceivable amenities within reach.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car and public transport;
- Good connection to roads such as A-2 and A-10;
- NS and metro station RAI (also stop Noord/Zuidlijn), station Zuid/WTC and the Amstel station are nearby;
- There are tram stops on Rooseveltlaan and Churchilllaan;
- There is good parking space through the permit system;
- Paid parking is available on the public road from Mon. to Sat. from 09:00 to 24:00;
- For more information see the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deeds
- Deed of division
- Measurement report
- Pieces of VvE
- List of cases and questionnaire
- StatusVerkocht onder voorbehoud
- Soort ObjectBENEDENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- Woonoppervlakte74 m2
- Inhoud263 m3
- Aantal kamers4
- Aantal slaapkamers3
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelRemeha
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- Tuin kwaliteitNormaal
- Tuin oppervlakte24 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakZadeldak
- Materiaal dakPannen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte