YES! A beautiful, exclusive development of Rock Vastgoed! Living at Bloemgracht No. 197-I means enjoying ultimate luxury in a high-end apartment! This exclusive home has been realized with great taste and an eye for detail by Rock Vastgoed. The characteristic windows provide plenty of light and offer a unique view of the beautiful Bloemgracht and Lijnbaansgracht. The luxury apartment is located on private land and will be delivered turnkey.
The apartment is part of the exclusive project Bloemgracht 197. A total of 5 luxurious apartments have been realized with an astonishing result. Every detail has been thought of and only exclusive materials have been used, as you can expect from Rock Vastgoed.
- Living on the idyllic Bloemgracht, within walking distance of the Nine Streets, Dam Square, Westerstraat and Noordermarkt, which is known for the Organic Market;
- The Jordaan is known for its cozy atmosphere, due to the authentic construction, good restaurants, nice cafes and many shops and special boutiques;
- For a delicious lunch, drink or dinner there is a very diverse range including: Kessens, Morgan & Mees and Salmuera;
- The Tweede Egelantiersdwarsstraat is also called Little Italy with all kinds of great food spots;
- Everything can be discovered on foot or by bike;
- This environment will never get boring!
- The beautiful living room is situated at the front of the house;
- The made to measure kitchen is equipped with matt gray kitchen cabinets and an Italian marble worktop;
- The kitchen diner is equipped with only luxury equipment and an island with bar area;
- This is a lovely place where family and friends like to gather to enjoy a homemade lunch or dinner;
- The stylish gas fireplace provides a lot of atmosphere;
- The first balcony can be reached from the kitchen.
- The imposing glass door with glass provides access to the first main suite with space for a double bed and a desk;
- From here there is access to a nice balcony;
- At the front there is the second bedroom with a characteristic bay window;
- This is a wonderful place to wake up and enjoy the view that will never get boring.
- The stylish bathroom has a walk-in rain shower and a washbasin, also with luxurious marble top;
- The choice for exclusive materials has been implemented in all areas; the separate toilet is also equipped with Italian marble.
- The first balcony is adjacent to the kitchen and is a wonderful place to enjoy the view;
- With good weather this is an extension of the living room;
- From the first bedroom there is access to a nice balcony, located at the rear;
- A quiet place to start or end the day well.
- The living area is 56.9 m²;
- The other indoor space is 0.4 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is 2.50 m²;
- NB. The specified surfaces have been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The VvE is in formation and in the new situation consists of 5 members;
- The VvE will be professionally managed;
- The VvE is registered with the Chamber of Commerce.
BUILDING & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The entire building has been renovated to a very high standard, including a new foundation;
- The building was built around 1905;
- Traditional building style with masonry facades and flat roof with bitumen;
- New wooden frames, with HR ++ double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Intergas HRE Kompact, year of construction: 2022;
- Electricity: 12 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker.
The house is located on private land.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via the S100 and S105;
- Public transport is well organized here: tram lines 5, 17, 19 and various bus lines take you to all parts of the city;
- Parking through permit system;
- Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to midnight and on Sundays from 12:00 pm to midnight (source: www.amsterdam.nl.
- The Bloemgracht is the oldest canal in the Jordaan and was built in 1615;
- The Bloemgracht is also called the Herengracht of the Jordaan because of the characteristic canal houses;
- Many dyers were located on the Bloemgracht, even Rembrandt van Rijn had his studio here!
- One of the most characteristic canals of Amsterdam.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Delivery subject to definitive division into apartment rights;
- Project notary Buma Algera, Purchase deed in accordance with the Ring Amsterdam model;
- A non-self-occupancy clause will be included in the deed of sale.
- High-end 3-room apartment;
- Turnkey delivery;
- International allure in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Characteristic corner building;
- Two pleasant balconies;
- High-quality furniture customization;
- Luxury appliances in an open kitchen with Italian marble top;
- Atmospheric gas fireplace;
- Impressive steel doors with glass accentuate the spaciousness and let in a lot of light;
- Beautiful herringbone floor laid in Hungarian point;
- Classic door and window fittings;
- The taps are made of brushed brass;
- Unique location on the characteristic Bloemgracht in the heart of the Jordaan;
- Breathtaking view of the canal;
- Tailor-made lighting plan with beautiful dimmable lighting in all rooms;
- Energy label A;
- Located on private land!
Pieces are available on request.
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan water, Aan rustige weg, In centrum, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte57 m2
- Inhoud182 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas HRE Kompact
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2022
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieDakisolatie, Muurisolatie, Vloerisolatie, HR glas
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Materiaal dakBitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenUitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenUitstekend
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte