YES! Very attractive family house spread over three spacious floors with a lovely garden of approx. 46 m2 with afternoon sun, located on a quiet, child-friendly street in the Museum Quarter in Amsterdam Oud Zuid. The house has a favorable layout and has five bedrooms and two bathrooms. In 2007 the building was provided with a new foundation and the basement was also deepened, creating a beautiful high extra floor. The original style elements such as the room en suite, natural stone fireplaces and high ornamental ceilings make this house very charming.
The Wouwermanstraat is a wonderfully quiet street with little traffic and yet with all the conveniences and the dynamics of the city within walking distance. Around the corner are the Museumplein, the Concertgebouw, the Vondelpark and the shops on Cornelis Schuytstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat and Van Baerlestraat. There are also several quality schools in the area.
The house is located on the ground floor, first floor and in the basement (with a height of approx. 2.50 meters) and has the following layout:
- Entrance, enclosed porch, hall, separate toilet with fountain;
- Entry into the attractive living room ensuite with a beautiful ceiling height of approx. 3.30 meters and a lovely sitting area at the front with a wood-burning fireplace;
- At the rear is the spacious dining room with patio doors to a French balcony;
- The modern semi-open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances and the garden is also accessible from here.
- Landing with second toilet;
- Spacious master bedroom at the rear with fitted wardrobes and patio doors to a French balcony;
- At the front is the second spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes and patio doors to a nice south-facing balcony;
- The third bedroom is also at the front and has a custom-made luxury built-in wardrobe;
- The modern bathroom is located at the rear and is equipped with a bath, separate walk-in shower, washbasin and design radiator.
- Here are two large bedrooms, a large bathroom and a nice spacious laundry room with storage;
- The room at the front has many built-in wardrobes and is currently used as a home cinema but is also suitable as an extra bedroom or guest room;
- At the rear is the spacious bedroom annex office with large windows;
- This room has French doors to the patio from which the garden can be reached via a staircase;
- The modern bathroom has a large walk-in shower, double sink and toilet;
- The basement has a height of approximately 2.50 meters and is fully equipped with underfloor heating.
- The well-maintained backyard is located on the Northwest where you can enjoy the afternoon sun from approximately 2 pm;
- The garden has been re-tiled, fenced and landscaped in the summer of 2022;
- There is lighting and electricity.
BUILDING & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1910;
- Traditional building style;
- New foundation 2007;
- The basement was deepened in 2007 and fully impregnated in 2020;
- The entire house is equipped with double glazing and new window frames in 2022;
- The interior and exterior painting was carried out in 2020 and 2022;
- Electricity: 8 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Heating and hot water through a central heating boiler, built in 2022;
- Underfloor heating in the basement;
- Energy label B.
The house is located on private land.
Small-scale VvE with 2 members.
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral designation Amsterdam U 9869 A-1;
- The property was split into 2 apartment rights on December 29, 1994;
- On April 12, 2007, an amendment to the division took place;
- The apartment right A-1 is entitled for 3/5th share in the community.
The living area is 177.6 m².
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- Located in a quiet street with a village-like atmosphere in Amsterdam Oud Zuid;
- There is a wide range of shops, specialty stores and quality restaurants in the immediate vicinity, including in the well-known Cornelis Schuytstraat, the P.C. Hooftstraat and Van Baerlestraat;
- On Saturday there is the ZuiderMRKT with fresh regional products at the Jacob Obrechtplein;
- For sports and relaxation there is the beautiful Vondelpark nearby;
- Several quality schools (primary and secondary education) as well as nurseries in the area;
- Culture lovers can indulge themselves, with well-known museums such as the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk museum and the Concertgebouw in the vicinity.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road;
- There are several tram stops near, among others, tram lines 3, 5 and 12 and several bus lines;
- You can cycle to the Zuidas and Station Zuid/WTC in 10 minutes;
- Parking through permit system;
- Paid parking is available on public roads Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am;
- For more information, see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- Lovely family home spread over three spacious floors with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
- Nice light and beautiful high ceilings in the spacious living room en suite;
- The basement is equipped with underfloor heating;
- The well-kept backyard has recently been re-landscaped, tiled and fenced;
- White luxury custom shutters at the front of the house from 2022 can be left behind if desired;
- Located on private land.
- Vraagprijs€ 1.995.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectBENEDENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte178 m2
- Inhoud682 m3
- Aantal kamers6
- Aantal slaapkamers5
- Aantal woonlagen3
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelHR
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2022
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte46 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakSamengesteld dak
- Materiaal dakPannen, Bitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte