YES! A beautifully renovated double ground floor apartment of approx. 130m², with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a prime location on the border of De Pijp and Oud-Zuid. An attractive living room with an eye for design, a combined living/living kitchen with built-in fireplace. The patio doors lead to the veranda which overflows into the garden, a wonderful extension of the house when the weather is nice.
A tastefull and practical arranged double ground floor apartment with a garden in one of the most desirable locations in Amsterdam. The old Pijp and the cozy Maasstraat within walking distance and extremely child-friendly. Always enough space to park your car, and you can also moor your boat on the Amstel Canal in no time... What more could you want?!
The ground floor apartment consists of two floors that are connected via a wide spiral staircase. Upon entering you step directly into the living room through a wide hall.
- Entry into the attractive and recently renovated living space;
- Attention immediately goes to the luxurious kitchen that is in playful position in the living room;
- Here it is all about cooking, living and enjoying with friends and family;
- The various (built-in) equipment including: Bora induction plate with integrated extractor, dishwasher, combi oven, wine climate cabinet, Quooker tap and a large refrigerator with freezer make cooking very pleasant;
- There is enough space for a family dining table;
- The fireplace gives the house an attractive character;
- The living room offers enough space at the front for a sitting area and a play/children's corner;
- At the rear, the two patio doors provide access to the terrace which overflows into the lovely garden.
- Through French doors, you reach the veranda at the rear, which continues into the garden;
- A green oasis of tranquility of approx. 35 m²;
- You can enjoy the morning sun on both the terrace and the garden;
- The veranda is partly covered and can serve as a terrace with 2 chairs;
- This is the perfect place to start the day with a cup of coffee or to end it with a glass of bubbles;
- The house offers 4 bedrooms;
- The first bedroom/study room is located in the hall, with a view over the green inner gardens;
- On the ground floor there are 3 bedrooms with adjoining 2 bathrooms;
- The master bedroom is located at the rear with access to the garden, and custom built-in wardrobes over the entire wall.
- The house has 2 bathrooms;
- The master bathroom is equipped with a wonderful bath, walk-in shower, double sink and a toilet;
- There is a feeling of peace and wellness here;
- The second bathroom has a walk-in shower, design radiator and a toilet;
- There is also a separate toilet on the first floor;
- And a laundry room in the hallway.
BUILD VALUE & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The house is located in a building that was built in 1906-1930;
- It is a municipal monument;
- Heating and hot water runs through a CV from 2020;
- Smart tado meters, which can be regulated per room, and can therefore save gas;
- The house is located on permanent leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam;
- The canon has been bought off until November 15, 2051.
- The association consists of 96 apartment rights;
- The service costs are currently € 140 per month;
- A maintenance plan is available;
- A healthy VvE that is professionally managed.
- The living area is 130 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is 6 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- This double ground floor apartment is located in the pleasant and popular Pijp, a quiet yet lively neighborhood on a 30-kilometre road with a wide sidewalk;
- All facilities are within walking distance on the Maasstraat, Waalstraat and Ferdinand Bolstraat;
- For your shopping you can walk to the convenience store, Albert Heijn, EKO Plaza, or the famous Albert Cuyp market;
- For relaxation, Sarphati Park is a few minutes' walk away;
- For a walk with the children, the petting zoo is 5 minutes away;
- The environment will never get boring.
- Also a wide range of childcare, primary and secondary schools.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 via exit S110 and S109;
- There are bus and tram stops nearby, such as tram lines 4,12 and 25;
- The train and metro station RAI is a few minutes by bike;
- On the public road it is paid parking on Mon. to Sat. 09:00 to 00:00, Sunday 12:00 to 0:00;
- For more information about parking permits and parking, see www.amsterdam.nl.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral designation; Amsterdam, section V, number 10611 index A-301;
- The property was split into apartment rights on April 11, 2000;
- A change of split has taken place in 2021;
- Apartment right A-301 is entitled to 66/10,604th share in the community.
- Located on the edge of the Pijp and the Rivierenbuurt;
- Tasteful and new luxury kitchen;
- Lovely fireplace;
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
- French doors to the terrace and garden;
- Custom-made cupboard walls in the bedroom;
- Annual lease payments surrendered until November 15, 2051.
- Deed of delivery
- Deed of division
- NEN2580 measurement
- NVM questionnaire
- NVM movables list
- Vraagprijs€ 1.075.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectDUBBEL_BENEDENHUIS
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenIn woonwijk, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte130 m2
- Inhoud412 m3
- Aantal kamers5
- Aantal slaapkamers4
- Aantal woonlagen2
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelRemeha
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2020
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte36 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte