YES! Lovely studio apartment of approx. 34 m2 with a sunny roof terrace of approx. 15 m2 from which you have an amazing view over Amsterdam! The apartment is located in the popular Swammerdambuurt, around the corner from the Weesperzijde with many nice restaurants and within walking distance of the OLVG and the Academy of Amsterdam (HVA). The apartment was completely renovated in 2015 and has a modern kitchen with built-in appliances, a modern bathroom and an oak parquet floor. In short, a fully ready apartment, ideal for starters or studying children! The apartment is located on PRIVATE LAND.
- Entrance, entry into the attractive studio apartment located at the front of the building;
- In this room there is enough space for a spacious sitting area, dining table and a double bed;
- Modern open kitchen with built-in appliances (dishwasher, 4-burner hob, extractor hood, combi oven/microwave and separate stainless steel fridge);
- Modern bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and design radiator;
- In the corner is the boiler and connection for washing machine / dryer;
- From the living room there is access to the sunny roof terrace via a fixed staircase;
- From the roof terrace you have an amazing view over the city.
- The living area is 33.6 m²;
- The surface area of the roofterrace is 14.4 m².
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1893;
- The apartment was completely renovated in 2015;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (built in 2015);
- Electricity: modern group box.
- Energy label C.
- Municipality of Amsterdam, section S number 8237 A-9.
- The property was divided in apartments on December 13, 1973;
- On December 30, 2014, a change to the deed of division took place;
- The apartment right A-9 is entitled to 1/10th share in the community.
- The house is located on private land.
- The VvE consists of 6 apartment owners and is managed in-house;
- The association is conducted under the name 'Association of Owners of the apartment building Ruyschstraat 48 in Amsterdam;
- The service costs are currently € 45 per month;
- There is currently an amount of approx. € 28.000,- in the reserve fund;
- The VvE has plans to paint the front of the building in 2023.
- The apartment is located in the popular Swammerdambuurt, between the Wibautstraat and the Weesperzijde;
- Due to its central location, areas such as De Pijp, East and the Center are easy to reach;
- In this nice neighborhood there are several restaurants and cafes such as the Ruyschkamer, the Ysbreker, Volkshotel, Loetje and Hesp;
- For daily shopping you can go to the Albert Heijn and various local shops;
- Enjoy a nice walk, a run or a drink on a terrace along the Amstel;
- The apartment is around the corner from the Academy of Amsterdam (HVA) and the OLVG.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The house is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 via the Middenweg (exit S-113) and the Wibautstraat (exit S-112);
- Public transport is well organized here, including the stop of the North-South line is nearby;
- You can cycle to the Amsterdam Amstel NS station or Muiderpoort station within 5 minutes;
- Parking is done through a permit system;
- On the public road it is paid parking on Mon. to Sat. from 9:00 a.m. to 0:00 a.m.;
- For more information, see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- Wonderfully light and comfortable studio apartment on the 4th (top) floor;
- No upstairs neighbors;
- Fantastic roof terrace; the perfect place to relax;
- In the summer this is really an extension of your home;
- Excellent location between Wibautstraat and Amstel with all amenities within within reach;
- Located on private land.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
- Vraagprijs€ 315.000,- k.k.
- StatusOnder bod
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenIn woonwijk, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte34 m2
- Inhoud103 m3
- Aantal kamers1
- Aantal slaapkamers1
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2015
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- Tuin kwaliteitNormaal
- Tuin oppervlakte14 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Materiaal dakBitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte