YES! Living in one of the most popular areas of the big city, with a cozy neighborhood atmosphere: the best of both worlds! The number of square meters, the practical layout and the spacious roof terrace make this a very popular home! There are no fewer than 10 solar panels and with energy label A, this house can be called particularly sustainable!
- Bright double apartment of approximately 105 m² divided over two floors;
- Spacious living floor with modern open kitchen and an adjacent spacious balcony;
- There are no fewer than 4 bedrooms;
- Spacious roof terrace of over 20 m²;
- Located on a car-free and child-friendly square with active neighborhood involvement;
- Leasehold bought off perpetually!
- Green sedum roof with 10 solar panels;
- Energy label A;
- Lots of storage space.
- Entry into the spacious living room with sun loungers at the front with an attractive design wood-burning stove;
- The custom-made cupboard wall offers a lot of storage space;
- At the rear there is the dining area with space for family dining table;
- There is a recently renovated kitchen;
- This luxury kitchen diner is equipped with various built-in appliances including: fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher, 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood and Siemens combi oven;
- From the kitchen there is access through French doors to a balcony over the entire width of the apartment;
- There are also two bright bedrooms/work rooms on this floor;
- There is a separate toilet with hand basin and under the stairs there is a storage cupboard with connection for white goods;
- From the staircase in the kitchen there is access to the fourth floor.
- On this floor there are two spacious bedrooms;
- The master bedroom is located at the front and is equipped with a skylight which provides plenty of light;
- The fourth bright bedroom is adjacent to the rear and has access to the spacious roof terrace;
- With an area of ??over 20 m², this is a place to start or end the day well;
- There is a modern bathroom which is equipped with a bath, shower and toilet.
LAYERS AND SURFACE
- The house consists of two floors with a spacious roof terrace;
- The living area is 104.10 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is 20.50 m²;
- The other indoor space is 0.40 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The VvE 'Magalhaensplein 14' consists of 4 members and is professionally managed by VVE NL;
- The service costs are currently € 275 per month;
- It concerns an active and healthy VvE;
- There is an MJOP present.
- Quietly located in the Baarsjes in a pleasant residential area in Amsterdam West;
- Magalhaensplein is car free and there is a nice neighborhood atmosphere;
- There are nice local shops within walking distance of the house, including: warm bakeries, wine shops and delicatessens;
- Get a delicious coffee to go and walk along the water to the beautiful Rembrandtpark!
- There are several restaurants with a delicious offer for 'take away' and 'delivery'; including: Café Zurich, Bar Tack Rembrandt's Living Room;
- The popular Food and Filmhallen are nearby;
- The center is a 10-minute bike ride away.
BUILDING & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Year of construction: around 1927;
- Traditional architectural style with masonry facades;
- Flat roof designed with bitumen and equipped with greenery (sedum plants) and 10 solar panels!
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Intergas, year of construction: 2013;
- Energy label A;
- Wall, floor and ceiling insulation.
- The house is located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The General provisions for perpetual leasehold 2016 apply;
- The canon has been bought off forever!
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section C, number 11973, apartment index A-4;
- The property was split on 14-11-2013 by Notary Mr. R.H. Meppelink in 4 apartment rights;
- The apartment right A-4 is entitled for 116/296th share in the community.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (exit S105 and S106);
- There are several tram and bus stops nearby with good connections to Amsterdam Central, Sloterdijk and Schiphol;
- Metro stop Jan van Galenstraat and NS station Lelylaan are also quickly accessible;
- Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 24:00;
- There is a lot of parking in front of the door due to the parking bays on the square;
- For more information, see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- Vraagprijs€ 795.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte104 m2
- Inhoud323 m3
- Aantal kamers6
- Aantal slaapkamers4
- Aantal woonlagen2
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2013
- IsolatieMuurisolatie, Vloerisolatie, Dubbelglas
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte