YES! Spectacular and luxurious canal house of 394 m² consists of a front and a back house with 2 Burgundian kitchens, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, elevator and spacious garden. Eminently suitable for multifunctional use with living, working and investing in one building.
• Front and back house
• 394 m² living space
• 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 luxury bathrooms, 2 Burgundian and attractive kitchens.
• Private gym
• Impressive workspace accessible from the street
• Deep green garden of approximately 133 m² with an open garden house, originally designed by the famous landscape architect Mien Ruys. This one has been restored.
• Indoor patio.
• Elevator present.
• Monumental building.
• Entire building is equipped with home automation. Light, ventilation and heating can be controlled remotely and adjusted as desired.
• Very luxurious sanitary and tiling by design studio Piastrelle, taps from the high-quality brands Bongio and THG.
• Atmospheric windows with a spectacular view over the canal.
• Characteristic fireplaces and historical elements have been restored.
• Beautiful tailor-made curtains and blinds in stylish qualities.
• High-quality furniture customization: Amsterdam quality company De Beer Woodworks.
• Interior architect and product design: MO Architecture by Meddia Mohammadi.
• Developed and supervised by: Beekweyde Vastgoed.
• Exclusive use of new, rich and high quality materials.
• Weijntjes door fittings.
• Recessed and surface-mounted spotlights of the Modular brand.
• The building is fully equipped with monument glass.
• There are two installation rooms, each with a powerful central heating boiler, sufficient groups and an earth leakage circuit breaker for sufficient capacity.
Amsterdam I 8159
The canal house is on private land
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION
In accordance with NEN2580, the living area is 371.30 m².
In accordance with NEN2580, the remaining indoor space is 28.3 m².
In accordance with NEN2580, the building-related outdoor space is 8.10 m².
NB. The specified usable area has been measured by a professional company in accordance with NEN2580.
The beautiful property can be inhabited as one entire house, but one part can also be rented out. In the classification below, a distinction is therefore made between Canal House (own habitation) and Fronthouse Residence (for rent).
CANAL HOUSE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Surface area approx. 270 m² spread over no less than 4 floors: basement, first floor and floors 1 and 2 of the back house with storage attic
• Impressive garden of approx. 133 m²
• Two spacious living areas connected by an indoor patio of approx. 8.1 m²
• Open Burgundian kitchen with high-quality Siemens built-in appliances
• 2 spacious sleeping suites
• Luxurious bathroom with walk-in rain shower
• Also accessible from the street side
• The entire basement floor can be transformed into a spa, private gym or as a nanny's residence
HIGHLIGHTS FRONTHOUSE RESIDENCE
• Surface area approx. 100 m²
• Three floors with storage attic
• Generous sun-soaked living
• Open kitchen with every luxury
• 2 spacious bedrooms
• Luxurious bathroom with a lovely bath and walk-in rain shower
• Original lifting wheel restored, beautiful historical detail
• Accessible via fixed stairs and elevator
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deeds
- Cadastral map
- Measurement report NEN2580
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Please contact our office for the complete English brochure.
- Vraagprijs€ 4.500.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectGRACHTENPAND
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan water, Aan rustige weg, In centrum, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte394 m2
- Inhoud1.375 m3
- Aantal kamers10
- Aantal slaapkamers4
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte133 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakSamengesteld dak
- Materiaal dakPannen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenUitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenUitstekend
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte