JA! Wonderfully light and well-maintained double upper house of approx. 115 m2 with roof house and sunny roof terrace, located in the popular Helmersbuurt in Amsterdam Oud-West, near the Vondelpark.
The house is optimally laid out with a spacious living room with patio doors to a charming French balcony at the front. At the rear is the modern open kitchen with access to a nice balcony spanning the entire width of the house. A permit has already been granted to enlarge this balcony together with the neighbors below.
On the fourth floor there are two good-sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a second toilet. Via a staircase and a roof house there is access to the wonderfully spacious roof terrace of approximately 32 m2. The house is fully equipped with double glazing and is located on private land.
- Entrance; upon entering a closed room with wardrobe and separate toilet with fountain;
- Attractive living room with oak floor and lots of light;
- At the front there is room for a spacious seating area;
- French doors provide access to the charming French balcony facing south;
- In the middle of the living room there is enough space for a large dining table;
- There are various built-in cupboards on both sides with plenty of storage space.
- At the rear is the modern open kitchen in a corner unit;
- The spacious kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances such as refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, combination oven, 5-burner gas hob and extractor hood;
- There is also a separate kitchen island with bar area with space for a number of bar stools;
- Through French doors there is access to a nice balcony at the rear over the entire length;
- There is access to the fourth floor via a staircase in the living room.
- The fourth floor is spacious and the landing provides access to all rooms;
- At the front is the spacious and attractive bedroom with beamed ceiling;
- The electric window darkening in this bedroom can be controlled remotely;
- At the rear is the spacious and bright second bedroom, currently used as a work room guest room;
- The skylight in this room provides extra light;
- The modern bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower, bath, double sink, second toilet, design radiator and a separate niche for the washing machine and dryer;
- The central heating boiler is neatly concealed in a separate storage cupboard.
- You reach the beautiful roof terrace via a staircase and the roof house;
- This terrace is a wonderful place to enjoy the wonderful summer days with a 360 degree view.
LIVING LEVELS AND AREA
- The living area is approximately 113.50 m²;
- The total building-related outdoor space is approximately 38 m².
- Located in a prime location in the popular Helmersbuurt in Amsterdam Oud-West;
- The Helmersbuurt is a very popular neighborhood with a village character;
- All conceivable facilities are within walking distance;
- The nearby Jan Pieter Heijenstraat has a lot to offer, there are many nice shops and to find coffee corners;
- There is plenty of choice for lunch, drinks or dinner, including: restaurant Gitane, Café de Toog or Gertrude;
- For your daily shopping you can walk to the local store, the AH, EKO Plaza or the well-known 'Ten Katemarkt';
- 'De Hallen' is also nearby. This beautiful former tram depot contains a large food market, restaurant and cinema;
- The pleasant Jordaan, Leidseplein, De Pijp or Zuidas can all be reached within 10 minutes by bike;
- For relaxation, a walk or a run, the Vondelpark can be reached in a few minutes walking distance.
CONSTRUCTION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Year of construction: 1903;
- Traditional architectural style with wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water via central heating. boiler, brand Intergas, built in 2017
- Electricity: modern distribution box with sufficient groups and earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Energy label C.
- The house is located on private land.
LAND REGISTRATION & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section T, number 6349, apartment index A-3;
- The building was divided on January 4, 2002 by Notary Mr. H.B.J. Stein in 3 apartment rights;
- The A-3 apartment right is entitled to a 2/5th share in the community.
- The VvE consists of 3 members;
- The VvE is under its own management;
- The service costs are currently € 218.- per month.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via exit S106;
- There are bus and tram stops nearby, such as tram lines 1, 7 and 17 and bus line 83;
- The Lelylaan railway station and metro stop 'de Pijp' are approximately 10 minutes by bike;
- Paid parking is available on public roads on Mon. to Sat. from 9:00 am to 12:00 am and on Sundays 12:00 noon to 00:00;
- For information about parking permits and parks, see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- Wonderfully light and well laid out double upper house;
- Nice balcony at the rear. There are plans in the VvE to enlarge the balconies.
- French balcony at the front facing south;
- Roof house with access to a wonderfully spacious roof terrace of approximately 32 m2;
- The apartment has been almost completely renovated in 2008;
- Beautiful oak wooden floors throughout the house;
- Located in the popular 'Helmersbuurt' in Amsterdam Oud West;
- The Vondelpark and Jan Pieter Heijestraat are around the corner;
- Fully equipped with double glazing, energy label C;
- Located on private land.
- Vraagprijs€ 980.000,- k.k.
- Soort objectBovenwoning
- Year of construction1903
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Living space114
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen2
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas HR-ketel
- C.V.-Ketel jaar2017
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinSun terrace
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte32
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Materiaal dakBitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte