A particularly bright and spacious apartment located on the most popular part of the Hoofdweg.
The amount of windows, the attractive bay window and the nice balcony give the apartment a pleasant atmosphere. The house has a very current layout in which optimal use has been made of the spaces. Located on leasehold land where the canon has been bought off perpetually.
Living and living
- Entrance on the first floor with entry into the hall;
- The house has a wonderfully spacious, L-shaped living room with a lot of light and an attractive bay window;
- At the front there is a nice balcony with an unobstructed view of the nicest part of the Hoofdweg;
- The balcony is located on the east with a wonderful morning sun, perfect for breakfast;
- The living room offers space for a large family table and a spacious seating area, there is also extra space at the front, ideal to use as a workspace or play corner;
- The open modern kitchen is equipped with white kitchen cabinets with a dark counter top and is equipped with built-in appliances: dishwasher, combi-oven-microwave, 5-burner gas stove with extractor hood, a built-in refrigerator and separate built-in freezer;
- In the hall is a practical storage cupboard with storage space.
- The house has two spacious bedrooms;
- The bright master bedroom offers space for a double bed and a large wardrobe;
- The second bedroom is used as a children's room, but also fits a double bed.
- The luxurious bathroom is equipped with a bath with separate shower tap, walk-in rain shower, towel radiator and white goods connection;
- The separate toilet with fountain is located in the hall.
- The VvE “Gebouw Hoofdweg 25-A” consists of four members and is under its own management;
- The service costs are currently € 100 per month;
- The cash position is approximately € 15,000;
- The building has been completely repainted on the outside in 2021.
BUILDING & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1927;
- Traditional architectural style;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Intergas, year of construction: 2014;
- Electricity: sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker.
- The house is located on perpetual leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The canon has been bought off forever;
- The general provisions for perpetual leasehold 2016 apply.
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral known municipality of Sloten Noord-Holland M 2106 A2.
- The property was split into apartment rights on 14 January 2015;
- The apartment right A-2 is entitled for 1/5th share in the community.
The living area is approximately 92.3 m²;
The building-related outdoor space is approximately 2.2 m²;
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- Located in the Baarsjes, a popular residential area in Amsterdam West;
- All conceivable facilities are within walking distance;
- For your shopping you can go to the various shops on the Postjesweg, Overtoom and Amstelveenseweg;
- For a drink or dinner you can go to Cafe Oslo, Bar Kosta, Parallel, Norma, Bartack and Cafe Goldmund
- For a coffee or lunch, Coffee & Juices, Mundi, Rembrandt's Living Room are recommended.
- For relaxation, the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark are within walking distance.
- The neighborhood has many playgrounds for children of all ages.
- It is a very pleasant neighborhood where the neighbors are in good contact with each other.
- In short: a nice living environment where there is always something to do.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is very easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via exit S106 and Surinameplein;
- The accessibility by public transport is very good, from Surinameplein the bus and tram will take you to any place in Amsterdam;
- Lelylaan station is very close by bike at 7 minutes and has perfect NS connections to Schiphol, among others. In addition, the metro network of Amsterdam.
- There is a tram stop nearby for tram lines 1, 11 and 17, as well as bus 15.
- Paid parking is available on the public road on Mon. until Sat. from 9:00 am to midnight;
- For information about parking permits, see www.amsterdam.nl.
- Wonderfully light and well laid out upper house;
- Living area is approximately 92 m²;
- No less than 3 rooms of which 2 bedrooms;
- Excellent location in Amsterdam Oud West, in the popular neighborhood de Baarsjes;
- The spacious living room has a lot of light and has an attractive bay window;
- A nice balcony at the front with morning sun;
- The ground lease has been bought off perpetually.
- The street was given the name Hoofdweg in 1919, when it was still in the municipality of Sloten;
- The Hoofdweg is named after its function; a central, wide road.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title Deeds
- Documents VvE
- NEN2580 measurement report
- Vraagprijs€ 725.000,- k.k.
- StatusOnder bod
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenIn woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte92 m2
- Inhoud290 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2014
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte