YES! Nice living in the bustling Stadionbuurt on the corner of Olympiaplein in Oud-Zuid. The wonderfully renovated apartment is located on the first floor and has a nice living room with a charming bay window, two spacious bedrooms and a wide balcony at the rear. The high ceilings and the amount of windows create a lot of atmosphere in the house. A wonderful central place to live in this attractive apartment in a child-friendly environment.
- The attractive house is located on the first floor;
- The bright living room has a charming bay window and large number of windows;
- The nice corner kitchen located at the front of the house is equipped with stainless steel look cabinets and a composite top;
- The kitchen is equipped with various (Siemens) built-in appliances including; 4-burner gas stove with extractor hood, oven, refrigerator with freezer and dishwasher;
- The window in the kitchen offers a pleasant view of the quiet street;
- There is a practical storage cupboard in the hall.
- Sunny balcony located at the rear over the width of the house;
- The balcony with a view of the cozy inner gardens is located on the east;
- There is a storage cupboard on the balcony.
- There are 2 bedrooms;
- The master bedroom is located at the rear, door with access to the balcony;
- The second bedroom is very suitable as a children's room or office.
- The house has a well-designed bathroom;
- The modern bathroom is equipped with a rain shower with glass wall, washbasin with wall cabinet and mirror, toilet and design radiator.
- The VvE Hectorstraat 7 to 19 is professionally managed by VvE Beheer;
- The service costs amount to € 112;
- An MJOP is available.
- The living area is 59,5 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is 6,4 m².
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
BUILD VALUE & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1931;
- Traditional architectural style with brick facades;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, year of construction: 2015;
- Electricity: sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Insulation: floor and ceiling;
- Painting front and rear facade was carried out in 2022.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral designation Amsterdam AB 2373 A-4;
- The house was split into 21 apartment rights in 2003;
- The apartment right A-4 is entitled to 64/1,710th share in the community.
- The house is located on leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam;
- The current period runs from March 16, 2003 to March 15, 2053;
- The canon has been bought off up to and including March 15, 2053;
- General provisions; continuous leasehold 2000.
- The favorable transfer has been requested.
- The apartment is located in the popular Stadionbuurt;
- In this neighborhood you are fully equipped;
- For daily shopping you can go to the Stadionweg, the renovated Stadionplein or the Olympiaplein;
- In addition, there is a small organic market on Minervaplein on Fridays;
- There are plenty of cozy restaurants and terraces in the area and it is a special atmospheric
surroundings, such as bar BAUT, café Kiebêrt, Bar Hendrik and Spaghetteria Olympiaplein;
- In addition, the diverse Beethovenstraat is nearby with a good range of shops and restaurants;
- A nice walk along the Zuider Amstel Canal or relaxing through the Beatrixpark;
- Various sports facilities in the area for young and old;
- There are also well-regarded schools in Amsterdam in the immediate vicinity, including a number of primary schools, secondary schools and the British School.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is a 5-minute bike ride from Amsterdam Zuid station;
- The house is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S108 and S109);
- Public transport facilities are very close by, such as tram line 24 and bus line 15;
- Parking through a permit system, a second permit is also an option;
- Paid parking on the public road is from Mon to Sat from 09:00 to 00:00 inclusive;
- For more information, visit the municipality of Amsterdam website.
- Central location in the bustling Stadionbuurt;
- Attractive living room, 2 good-sized bedrooms and modern bathroom;
- Nice balcony with a view of cozy inner gardens located on the east;
- The house has an oak herringbone floor with piping;
- Good accessibility to Zuidas, the center and Schiphol.
- Child-friendly environment.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- An age clause will be included in the purchase deed.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title Deeds
- Pieces of VvE
- NEN-2580 measurement report
- Vraagprijs€ 495.000,- k.k.
- StatusVerkocht onder voorbehoud
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte60 m2
- Inhoud216 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2015
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakSamengesteld dak
- Materiaal dakPannen, Bitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte