Very charming, modern and well-maintained apartment in a nice location in Amsterdam Old South. The house has a lot of light and all rooms are spacious. In the living room there is enough space for a spacious sitting area and a large dining table. At the rear is a good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe. It is possible to create a second bedroom at the front. The luxury kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances and the bathroom is also fresh and modern. The large windows give the house a lot of light and you can also open the balcony door in your living room to fully enjoy the morning sun. In the afternoon the sun hits the balcony at the rear. There is a beautiful oak parquet floor throughout the house. In short; a fully ready-to-move-in house located on freehold land in a popular location in the south!
- The house has a spacious attractive living room at the front;
- Here is also a handy built-in wardrobe;
- Large windows that provide a wonderful amount of light;
- From the living room there is access to a small east-facing balcony with morning sun;
- At the rear is the spacious kitchen with a stone worktop and various built-in appliances, including a 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and built-in washer/dryer combination;
- From the kitchen there is access to the sunny west-facing balcony with afternoon/evening sun.
- The spacious bedroom is located at the rear and has a spacious wardrobe;
- The bedroom has patio doors with a French balcony.
- The house has a modern and fresh bathroom;
- The bathroom has a walk-in shower, luxury washbasin, toilet and design radiator.
- The living area is approximately 54.9 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is approx. 2 m².
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1930;
- Traditional architectural style with characteristic details;
- It concerns a municipal monument;
- Wooden frames with double glazing at the front;
- Wooden and plastic frames at the rear, largely with double glazing (with the exception of balcony door);
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Intergas, year of construction: 2017;
- Electricity: modern group box with 5 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Energy label C.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral designation: Amsterdam Sloten North Holland O 2845 A-154;
- The property was devided into apartment rights on 30 June 1994
- On November 30, 2000, a change in the deed of division took place;
- The apartment right A-154 is entitled to 62/5273rd share in the community.
- The house is located on private land.
- The VvE “Haarlemmermeer- en Weissenburchstraat” is professionally managed by 'de Huishouding'.
- The service costs are currently € 169.- per month;
- It concerns an active and financially healthy VvE.
- This charming and well-maintained apartment is located in the popular Hoofddorppleinbuurt in Amsterdam South;
- All conceivable facilities are within walking distance;
- For your shopping you can go to nice local shops on Hoofddorpplein, Zeilstraat or Amstelveenseweg;
- There are also several supermarkets nearby, such as AH, Dirk, Ekoplaza and Stach;
- For lunch or coffee there are: Caffènation, Nana Coffeehouse, Grannies or Anne & Max;
- Along the water of the Westlandgracht, the Schinkel and in the vicinity of the Amstelveenseweg there are many nice restaurants and cafes, including Lokaal van de Stad, Mechelen city cafe, Foodbar 63 degrees and Gent aan de Schinkel;
- The Rembrandtpark and Vondelpark are a few minutes' walk away;
- Within 10 minutes by bike you are in the center of the city.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (S106 and S107);
- There is a tram stop nearby (tram line 2) and bus lines 15, 62 and 358;
- The Lelylaan NS station is only 5 minutes by bike and Zuid/WTC station is 10 minutes away;
- On the public road it is paid parking on Mon. to Sat. from 9:00 a.m. to 0:00 a.m.;
- For information about parking permits, see the website of the city of Amsterdam.
- Wonderfully bright 2-room apartment located on the 1st floor;
- All rooms are spacious; spacious living room, spacious bedroom and kitchen;
- Possibility to create a second bedroom;
- Nice ceiling height of approx. 2.60 meters;
- Modern kitchen and bathroom;
- Beautiful oak parquet floor in the house;
- Excellent location in Amsterdam Old South;
- Located on private land;
- Modern and fresh finish, fully ready to move in!
The delivery will take place in consultation.
*** THIS PROPERTY IS LISTED BY A CERTIFIED EXPAT BROKER***
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenIn woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte55 m2
- Inhoud188 m3
- Aantal kamers2
- Aantal slaapkamers1
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2017
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieDubbelglas, Gedeeltelijk dubbelglas
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakSamengesteld dak
- Materiaal dakPannen, Bitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte