Beautiful high-end realized apartment located in a special and characteristic building on the famous Dappermarkt. Upon entering you are immediately immersed in this spectacular home where everything has been executed to perfection. The open connection between the stylish kitchen, dining room and living room gives this house a luxurious appearance with international allure. Every detail has been thought of and only high-quality materials have been used. The lovely and sun-drenched terrace at the rear makes this house more than complete. The luxury apartment is delivered turn-key and is also located on private land!
- Entry into the bright and attractive living room on the third floor of the characteristic building;
- The lovely sitting area at the front gives a nice view of the bustling Dappermarkt;
- The stylish and open kitchen is directly connected to the living room;
- The custom-made kitchen is equipped with gray kitchen cabinets with composite marble top and equipped with luxury Siemens built-in appliances including; induction hob, combi oven, stainless steel Quooker tap, fridge with freezer and dishwasher;
- The luxurious bathroom is equipped with a walk-in rain shower with glass wall, washbasin with mirror above, underfloor heating, design radiator and toilet;
- The spacious bedroom located at the rear offers enough space for a spacious wardrobe and spacious double bed;
- The bedroom has two patio doors to the terrace;
- The spectacular terrace makes this house more than complete!
- Excellent location in a special and characteristic building on the bustling Dappermarkt;
- Completely renovated house (2023);
- Energy label A;
- Custom kitchen with composite marble top;
- Only high-quality materials are used;
- Wooden (hand scraped) parquet floor with underfloor heating;
- New window frames at the front and rear of the house;
- Luxurious bathroom with natural stone marble floor and ceramic wall tiles;
- Floor heating throughout the house;
- Turn key delivered;
- Located on OWN GROUND.
The living area is 41 m²;
Building-related outdoor space is 6 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The VvE 'Dapperstraat 30' consists of 4 members;
- The VvE is professionally managed by Boendermaker VvE management;
- The service costs are currently € 118.75 per month;
- An MJOP is available.
The house is located on OWN GROUND.
BUILD VALUE & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Year of construction: the apartment is located in a building that was built in 1990;
- The house is located on the 3rd floor;
- Traditional architectural style with brick facades and gable roof with roof tiles;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Meter cupboard is present from the stairwell on the same floor.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section S, number 9730, apartment index A-7;
- The property was split on December 1, 2008 by civil-law notary Mr. O.A.J.H. Smit in 4 apartment rights;
- On December 27, 2022, the last split change took place;
- The apartment right A-10 is entitled to 1/4th share in the community.
- Living in the versatile and popular Amsterdam East;
- Located between the beautiful Oosterpark and Artis;
- Shopping can be done on the Dapperstraat with the various Dappermarkt - from Mon to Sat -, Oostpoort or Javastraat;
- For a delicious lunch, drink or dinner there are: Louie Louie, Brouwerij 't IJ, Brouwerij 't IJ or restaurant Wild Boars nearby;
- The cozy Javastraat and Linnaeusstraat offer a diverse range of nice shops and various restaurants;
- The Oosterpark is for outdoor sports and relaxation and for more culture there is the Tropenmuseum;
- All amenities and entertainment are within easy reach and the dynamic city center is a few minutes away minutes reached;
- The Amsterdam Muiderpoort station is a 3-minute bike ride away;
- The surroundings of the Dapperstraat will never be boring!
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road via exit S113;
- Public transport is perfectly organized here and will take you to all parts of the city (including tram lines 1,3, 14 and 19 and bus lines 37, 41 and 245);
- Parking is done through a permit system;
- Paid parking on public roads is available from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 21:00 (source: www.amsterdam.nl).
- The street is named after Africa expert Olfert Dapper;
- In 1901 the Dapperstraat, together with the Albert Cuypstraat, ten Katestraat and the Lindegracht, became a ventstraat designated, which means that sales may be made from the street from fixed stands;
- The Dapperstraat is almost the most important state in the Dapperbuurt, this is due to the famous Dappermarkt.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- A non-self-occupancy clause is included in the purchase deed.
- Project notary Buma Algera Notariaat.
- Delivery in consultation.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title Deeds
- Pieces of VvE
- NEN-2580 measurement report
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenIn woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte41 m2
- Inhoud127 m3
- Aantal kamers2
- Aantal slaapkamers1
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel, Vloerverwarming geheel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas CW5 ketel
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2023
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakSamengesteld dak
- Materiaal dakPannen, Bitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenUitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed tot uitstekend
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte