YES! Contemporary and spacious living on the Zuid-as, that is possible in this imposing and sustainable villa at Daelenbroek 3. The feeling of peace, space and freedom dominates here. The large windows provide a unique connection with the living spaces, the green environment and the water. This detached sustainable villa was designed in 2013 by architect Henk Duijzer of Bureau Lux. With 28 solar collectors on the site and a heat pump installation, which we own, the city villa is virtually energy neutral.
- Living area 414.90 m2 (NEN2580 measurement report available);
- No less than 10 rooms, of which 7 are closed bedrooms;
- 3 bathrooms and a sauna;
- Beautiful backyard, together with front garden approx. 266 m2;
- Virtually energy neutral; energy label A, 28 solar collectors and a heat pump installation;
- Completely isolated;
- Possibility to moor a boat at the private jetty;
Entrance through a wide wooden platform and stylish wooden pivot door. Entry on the first floor into the magnificent hall with 6 meters high ceiling and the wide staircase as an eye-catcher with access to the upper and lower living floor. On the right side there is a spacious walk-in wardrobe and a separate toilet with fountain. On the left there is a practical room that is used as a storage room annex utility room. From the hall there is an open connection to the breathtaking living room with open garden view. The living room offers plenty of space for a cozy long dining table, a wide fireplace, sitting area and in the corner on the street side a comfortable TV room that offers space for a large sofa set-up. The semi-open kitchen is equipped with a natural stone worktop and is equipped with very professional kitchen appliances including: cooking island with a 5-burner gas stove, climate refrigerator, oven and steam oven, combi microwave/oven and built-in extraction in the ceiling. Every cooking fanatic can indulge themselves here. The kitchen is directly connected to the dining room.
The imposing windows at the rear provide a phenomenal view over the garden and the greenery of the park behind it. Through sliding doors there is access to the very spacious garden, located on the south, the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful weather and the beautiful view over the water. It is even possible to moor a boat at the private jetty! There is also a spacious master bedroom located on the garden side.
Through a staircase behind the bedroom you have access to the bathroom with double sink and double shower. The walk-in dressing room is also equipped with a very spacious closet, as well as an extra closet in the middle. Another staircase leads to the spacious sauna. The central staircase from the hall provides access to the other side of the basement: an enormous free space that is used as a library and wine storage with bar. Here are 2 spacious rooms adjacent, one room is used as an office and one room is used as storage space.
Spacious landing with large windows and a view of the garden. As an open space, this place can be filled in in several ways, now a nice lounge area has been created. This bedroom floor has 4 bedrooms, all with large windows from the floor to the ceiling. Furthermore, this floor has 2 bathrooms.
The villa is located in Amsterdam South with all various amenities in the area. The contemporary Gelderlandplein shopping center, the luxurious Beethovenstraat and the Stadshart of Amstelveen are easily accessible. There are various (international) schools, museums and sports clubs. For relaxation and a nice walk you can go to the beautiful green Beatrixpark, the Amstelpark or the Amsterdamse Bos. Adjacent to the house is a nice walking area, through polder landscape and along the Amstel. Close the day with a drink or a nice dinner at Bar Kaspar, Spaghetteria Olympiaplein or 't Kalfje aan de Amstel.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, number 651.
Plot area 440 m2.
- Contemporary architectural style, flat roof with 28 solar collectors;
- Sustainable home; heating and hot water by means of heat pump installation (own property);
- Completely isolated;
- Energy label A, valid until 04-04-2030.
- Electricity: modern group box with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Exterior partly tiled with blue glazed tiles.
In accordance with NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is approximately 414,90 m2.
In accordance with NEN 2580 measurement, the building-related outdoor area is approximately 31,20 m2.
NB. The specified surface area is measured in accordance with NEN2580 and performed by a specialized company.
- The house is located on a permanent leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The General Provisions for continuous leasehold 1955 apply.
- The current period runs from July 1, 1960 to January 31, 2035.
- The annual (fixed) ground rent is currently € 497,79.
- The application for a favorable transfer has been made.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The house is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (exit S108 and S109), with connections to the A1, A2, A4, and A9 motorways. Station Zuid and Station RAI are in the vicinity of the house, just 5 minutes by bike. Public transport takes you to the city center within fifteen minutes. There are good connections with tram line 5 and various bus lines. Parking on site. Parking on the public road is by means of a permit system and paid parking is available from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 19:00. (source: www.amsterdam.nl).
The delivery will take place in consultation.
- Vraagprijs€ 2.995.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectVILLA
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan water, Aan rustige weg, In woonwijk, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte415 m2
- Inhoud1.562 m3
- Aantal kamers10
- Aantal slaapkamers7
- VerwarmingOpen haard, Vloerverwarming geheel, Warmtepomp, Warmte terugwininstallatie, Aardwarmte
- WarmwaterElektrische boiler eigendom, Aardwarmte
- IsolatieDubbelglas, Volledig geïsoleerd, HR glas
- TuinAchtertuin, Voortuin, Zijtuin, Tuin rondom, Zonneterras
- Tuin kwaliteitFraai aangelegd
- Tuin oppervlakte266 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOp eigen terrein
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Materiaal dakBitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed tot uitstekend
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte