JA! A fantastic renovated ground floor apartment located in the popular neighborhood 'de Baarsjes'. Upon entering you are immediately immersed in this high-end appartment where everything is done to perfection. The living room with luxury open kitchen is the beating heart of the house. Through the large glass frontage at the rear, the beautiful garden is included in the living spaces. The house has two bedrooms and has a beautiful wooden herringbone floor and marble entrance. The recessed lighting was created through a professional lighting plan. The finishing state of the house is very luxurious.
- The front door grants entrance on the first floor to this charming ground floor apartment;
- Upon entering you are immediately immersed in the cozy living room with stylish details;
- The beautiful and practical closet in the living room is a real eye-catcher;
- The spacious open kitchen is equipped with anthracite kitchen cabinets, tasteful natural stone top of
Calacatta marble and a fine coffee corner;
- The custom built living kitchen is equipped with luxury Atag built-in appliances including: Refrigerator/freezer, oven, combination oven, dishwasher, Quooker cube faucet with not only boiling water but also with extra ice and sparkling water, Bora induction cooktop with downdraft exhaust and a wine cooler;
- Above the kitchen is an electric opening skylight with rain sensor;
- French doors give access to the blissful garden;
- The comfort and privacy make this the perfect place to delightfully escape the daily hustle and bustle;
- With the garden facing east, you can enjoy the sun from the morning.
- The home features two bedrooms located on the first floor;
- The generous master bedroom at the rear features a spacious tasteful walk-in closet and en suite bathroom.
- At the front is the second bedroom with beautiful stained glass windows, en suite bathroom and custom-made closets.
- The home features two luxurious ensuit bathrooms with underfloor heating;
- The generous master bathroom features natural stone marble tiles, a freestanding bathtub, walk-in rain shower with glass wall, a wooden custom-made washbasin, mirror above it with integrated heating and LED lighting and a toilet. The built-in faucets are from Bongio with matte nickel finish;
- The second bathroom features a rain shower with glass wall and a wooden sink cabinet with mirror above it. There are natural stone tiles on the floor and ceramic tiles on the wall. The black built-in faucet is from Bongio.
- Lovely ground floor apartment with private entrance on the first floor of approximately 92 m2;
- Only high quality materials used;
- Equipped with a stylish open living kitchen and a spectacular light conservatory;
- Custom made kitchen with natural stone top of Calacatta marble;
- Two generous bedrooms with both luxury en suite bathrooms;
- Master suite with custom built walk-in wardrobes;
- Second bedroom also with custom-made wardrobes;
- Property is partially equipped with underfloor heating. The entire operation is through the Evo Home Honeywell system;
- The construction is equipped with B&W recessed ceiling speakers;
- Video doorbell intercom system;
- Door hardware from Weijntjes;
- The garden is equipped with outdoor lighting and a Gardena sprinkler system with timer control;
- The crawl space has insulation chips on the bottom;
- The home was completely remodeled in 2019;
- Sunny garden with privacy and comfort, located on the east;
- Excellent location in "De Baarsjes" in popular Amsterdam Old West;
- Turn-key delivery.
The living area is 92 m²;
NB. The specified area is measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The association consists of three members and is professionally managed by: Inxxx property management;
- The service costs will be approximately € 161,62,- per month;
- The front of the first floor will be painted in 2023 and the rear in 2019;
- An MJOP will also be drawn up.
- The property is situated on a long leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The general provisions for perpetual ground lease 2000 apply;
- The current canon amounts to € 488,58 per year;
- The current period runs from November 1, 2003 to October 31, 2053;
- The favorable transfer has been requested on November 29, 2022.
CONSTRUCTION & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The house is located in a property built around 1930;
- Traditional building style with brick facades and gable roof with tiles;
- Wooden frames with hr++ double glazing;
- Intergas central heating boiler type cw5 hre (2019);
- Gas: The gas line from the street is renewed and equipped with a new smart meter;
- Electricity: The electricity from the street renewed and equipped with a smart meter;
- The new meter box is equipped with 12 groups and 3 earth leakage switches;
- There is a green sedem roof on the entire extension.
LAND REGISTRY & DIVISION
- Cadastral information: Municipality of Sloten, section M, number 1999-A, apartment index 1;
- The property was divided into apartment rights on September 26, 2011 by notary Mr. A. Buma;
- Apartment right A-1 is entitled to 55/190th share in the community;
- The maintenance of the extension is for the account of the owner of the first floor.
- Located in the popular and child-friendly residential area in district 'De Baarsjes' in the Amsterdam Old West;
- A neighborhood with a village character where everyone likes to come and feel right at home;
- The beautiful green Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark and the water of the Postjeswetering and the Admiralengracht in the vicinity;
- There is a large and diverse range of fine restaurants in the vicinity of this property, including: Meneer de Wit heeft honger, Barrica Wine & Foodbar, Edel by Dennis, Bar Kosta of BARTACK;
- The various ten Kate Market is located in the vicinity of the house as are the Jan Pieter Heijestraat, the Kinkerstraat and the Jan Evertsenstraat;
- For more fun and entertainment, the Hallen is 5 minutes by bike from the house;
- In short: living in a quiet, green area with the bustling city center in the vicinity surroundings.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 via the S-106;
- Public transportation is well arranged here and will take you to all parts of the city including: streetcar lines: 1, 7, 17 and 18 and city bus 15 and 247;
- Station Lelylaan is a few minutes cycling distance from the house;
- On the public road is paid parking from 9:00 am to 24:00 pm (see also the website of the municipality of Amsterdam).
- Project notary Buma Algera Notariaat
- Delivery in consultation
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Property deed
- Ownership documents
- NEN-2580 measurement report
- Vraagprijs€ 850.000,- k.k.
- Soort objectBenedenwoning
- Year of construction1930
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Living space92
- Aantal kamers4
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel, Vloerverwarming gedeeltelijk
- Type C.V.-KetelCW5 HRE
- C.V.-Ketel jaar2019
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieDubbelglas, HR glas
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte49
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakZadeldak
- Materiaal dakPannen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte