YES! A beautiful, exclusive development of Rock Vastgoed! Living on Bloemgracht 197-H means enjoying ultimate luxury in one of the nicest locations in Amsterdam. This exclusive home has been realized with great taste and an eye for detail by Rock Vastgoed. The characteristic windows provide plenty of light and offer a unique view of the beautiful Bloemgracht and Lijnbaansgracht. The luxury apartment is located on private land and will be delivered turnkey.
The apartment is part of the exclusive project Bloemgracht 197. A total of 5 luxurious apartments have been realized with an astonishing result. Every detail has been thought of and only exclusive materials have been used, as you can expect from Rock Vastgoed.
- Living on the idyllic Bloemgracht, within walking distance of the Nine Streets, Dam Square, Westerstraat and Noordermarkt, which is known for the Organic Market;
- The Jordaan is known for its cozy atmosphere, due to the authentic construction, good restaurants, nice cafes and many shops and special boutiques;
- For a delicious lunch, drink or dinner there is a very diverse range including: Kessens, Morgan & Mees and Salmuera;
- The Tweede Egelantiersdwarsstraat is also called Little Italy with all kinds of great food spots;
- Everything can be discovered on foot or by bike;
- This environment will never get boring!
- As soon as you enter this house it is immediately clear that exclusive materials have been used, a feeling of luxury and comfort prevails;
- The beautiful living room is located at the front of the house;
- The kitchen diner is equipped with only luxury (built-in) equipment and an impressive cooking island with bar area with an Italian marble worktop;
- This is a lovely place where family and friends like to gather to enjoy a homemade lunch or dinner;
- An attractive window seat has been created over the entire width; the view of the Bloemgracht will never be boring!
- At the former ensuite doors there is a stylish gas fireplace that - on both sides - provides a lot of atmosphere;
- There is a custom-made wall cabinet with wooden shelves and a marble top;
- From the living room there is access to a nice city garden located at the rear.
- The city garden is a place to start the day with a cup of coffee and the newspaper or end with a glass of bubbly;
- An oasis of peace in the bustling center of Amsterdam!
- There are no fewer than 3 bedrooms located on the basement floor;
- All bedrooms have been realized with great taste and an eye for detail, just like all other rooms.
- Striking is the large cuckoo window which provides a characteristic atmosphere and light;
- The third bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom.
- The stylish first master bathroom has a lovely bath, a sink with marble top, separate shower and a separate toilet;
- The ensuite bathroom is equipped with an Italian marble sink, rain shower and a separate toilet.
LAYERS AND SURFACE
- The living area is 110.8 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is 8.9 m²;
- NB. The specified surfaces have been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The VvE is in formation and in the new situation consists of 5 members;
- The VvE will be professionally managed;
- The VvE is registered with the Chamber of Commerce.
BUILDING & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The entire building has been renovated to a very high standard, including new foundation;
- The building was built around 1905;
- Traditional building style with masonry facades and flat roof with bitumen;
- New wooden frames with HR++ double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Intergas HRE Kompact, year of construction: 2022;
- Electricity: 12 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker.
The house is located on private land.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via the S100 and S105;
- Public transport is well organized here: tram lines 5, 17, 19 and various bus lines will bring you
to all parts of the city;
- Parking through permit system;
- Paid parking is available on the public road from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to midnight and on Sundays
from 12:00 to 24:00 (source: www.amsterdam.nl.
- The Bloemgracht is the oldest canal in the Jordaan and was built in 1615;
- The Bloemgracht is also called the Herengracht of the Jordaan because of the characteristic
- Many dyers were located on the Bloemgracht, even Rembrandt van Rijn had his studio here!
- One of the most characteristic canals of Amsterdam.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Delivery subject to definitive division into apartment rights;
- Project notary Buma Algera, Purchase deed in accordance with the Ring Amsterdam model;
- A non-self-occupancy clause will be included in the purchase deed.
- High-end apartment;
- Turnkey delivery;
- International allure in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Characteristic corner building;
- 2 floors with access to private city garden;
- High-quality furniture customization;
- Luxury appliances in an open kitchen with Italian marble top;
- Atmospheric gas fireplace;
- Impressive steel doors with glass accentuate the spaciousness and let in a lot of light;
- Beautiful herringbone floor laid in Hungarian point;
- Classic door fittings;
- Unique location on the characteristic Bloemgracht in the heart of the Jordaan;
- Breathtaking view from all houses on the canal;
- Tailor-made lighting plan;
- Energy label A;
- Located on private land!
The documents are available on request.
- Vraagprijs€ 1.375.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectDUBBEL_BENEDENHUIS
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan water, Aan rustige weg, In centrum, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte111 m2
- Inhoud480 m3
- Aantal kamers4
- Aantal slaapkamers3
- Aantal woonlagen2
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas HRE Kompact
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2022
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieDakisolatie, Muurisolatie, Vloerisolatie, HR glas
- TuinAchtertuin, Patio atrium
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Materiaal dakBitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenUitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenUitstekend
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte