JA! This very stylish home at the popular Biesboschstraat 56 H in Amsterdam South offers everything you are looking for. With a private entrance, lovely living space and no less than 3 bedrooms, there is plenty of room for the whole family.
The child friendly location in the Rivierenbuurt, the spacious garden and the three bedrooms, make this a unique family house!
The house is fully finished and really every detail has been thought of. The modern kitchen and luxury bathroom will capture your heart and make this home truly unique. The spacious garden with garden house, offers the right comfort to enjoy and relax with family and friends.
- This beautiful ground floor apartment has a private entrance on the first floor;
- The house is fully equipped with an oak herringbone floor;
- Through the classic French doors you enter the spacious through lounge living room;
- At the front there is a spacious sitting area with lots of light;
- Continued with the dining room with space for a large company;
- Adjacent is the modern open kitchen equipped with a metal countertop with black kitchen cabinets and features underfloor heating;
- The kitchen is equipped with luxury appliances, including: 6-burner gas stove with oven, dishwasher and a large refrigerator with freezer;
- Through the patio doors the garden really becomes an extension of the house;
- In the hallway there is a separate toilet, meter cupboard and a large closet with connections for the washer and dryer;
- The spacious garden is very playfully arranged with a seating, grass area and a practical garden house;
- The fine garden house is fully insulated, has underfloor heating and is equipped with a shower, sink and toilet.
- At the front is the first spacious bedroom located;
- The master bedroom has a beautiful walk-in closet and lots of light;
- At the rear is the third bedroom with access to the garden.
- The house has a luxurious bathroom;
- The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, shower with glass wall, underfloor heating, washbasin cabinet with two faucets and a toilet.
- The living area is approximately 115.20 m².
NOTES. The specified area was measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building built around 1929;
- Traditional building style;
- Wooden window frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water by boiler, brand: Remeha CW5, year of construction: 2018.
LAND REGISTRY & DIVISION
- Cadastral designation Amsterdam V 12236 A1;
- The property was divided into 5 apartment rights on October 14, 2015;
- Apartment right 12236-A is entitled for 109/427th share in the community.
- The property is situated on perpetual leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The general provisions for perpetual ground lease 2000 apply;
- The current annual canon is € 764.19 per year with 1 annual indexation;
- The current period runs from July 1, 2002 to June 30, 2052;
- The favorable transfer has been requested on November 18, 2019.
- The VvE consists of 5 members and is professionally managed by Iris VvE Beheer;
- The service costs per month are € 150,-;
- There is an MJOP available;
- The front has been painted in 2022;
- The rear is painted in 2023;
- It is an active and healthy VvE.
- The house is located in the popular and child friendly Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam South;
- All imaginable amenities are within walking distance;
- The Maasstraat is around the corner with a wide range of boutique stores, supermarkets and cozy restaurants;
- Within walking distance of the bustling De Pijp district;
- For sports and relaxation, you can enjoy biking or running in the Beatrixpark;
- The famous RAI convention center is within walking distance.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via exit S109 and S110;
- There is a streetcar stop nearby, metro line 52 and bus lines 62 and 65;
- The NS-station Zuid/WTC, RAI and Amstel are within cycling distance;
- On the public road is paid parking on Mon. to Sat. from 9:00 am to 0:00 am;
- One parking permit can be applied for at this address.
- Lovely bright modern ground floor apartment that is fully finished;
- Private entrance on the first floor;
- No less than 3 bedrooms;
- Excellent location in the popular Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam South;
- Equipped with a modern kitchen and a luxurious bathroom;
- Spacious garden with garden house;
- The isolated garden house is equipped with shower, sink and toilet;
- Oak herringbone floor throughout the house;
- The entire house is double glazed and partially equipped with underfloor heating.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Property deed
- Title deeds
- Ownership documents
- Energy label
- Measurement report
- Vraagprijs€ 1.050.000,- k.k.
- Soort objectBenedenwoning
- Year of construction1929
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Living space115
- Aantal kamers5
- Aantal slaapkamers3
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelRemeha CW5
- C.V.-Ketel jaar2018
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte60
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte