YES! Amstelveenseweg 200-4. A beautiful house on private land located in the Schinkelarea of approx. 86m2, equipped with all conveniences and luxury for wonderful living pleasure! A house with luxurious new features on the top floor with a spacious living room, two bedrooms and a roof terrace. The spacious and sunny roof terrace of almost 50m2 with pergola, outdoor fireplace, dining table and luxury barbecue makes this house a true paradise in the city.
All together, a ready-to-move-in home that you must have seen!
- Through a common entrance you reach the house on the third floor;
- Entrance on the third floor with wardrobe and access to the fourth floor;
- The open and attractive living room is located across the width of the building with a wide view over the Amstelveenseweg;
- The neat open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances including: 6-burner gas stove with oven, Quooker, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. All finished with white cabinets and a gray counter top;
- The open kitchen and living space offer enough space for a big dining table, where family and friends come together;
- There is also space on the other side of the living room for a spacious sitting area, with recent
placed wall cabinet;
- This living room is unique due to its wide arrangement and the amount of light from the roof terrace;
- Through a steel door you reach the hall, which gives access to the rest of the rooms.
- There are 2 bedrooms, located at the rear of the house with a view over the inner gardens;
- The spacious master bedroom has a luxurious wardrobe and access to the bathroom and the
- The second bedroom is also equipped with many modern fitted wardrobes with LED lighting and an custom made desk;
- This spacious bedroom/guest room also provides a nice deep view over the inner gardens.
- The house has a well-maintained bathroom, with walk-in shower, bath, toilet and a double
- The separate toilet is accessible via the general hall and it is also finished in the same style.
EXTRA SPACE AND OUTDOOR SPACE
- Through the attractive living room there is an internal staircase with access to the spacious roof terrace;
- The roof terrace has enough space for a big seating area, and a spacious table that can easily seat 12 friends for a dinner
- Both bedrooms have a airconditioning;
- Great amount of storage in the two bedrooms and hallway;
- The glass roof house not only provides extra storage space, but also provides sufficient light to the house
- The house has recently been equipped with many luxurious fitted wardrobes, in both the living room and the bedrooms;
- In the hall a cupboard with connection for a washing machine and dryer.
- The living area is approximately 86 m²;
This should be apparent from a professional NEN2580 measurement.
- The house is located in a building from 1911;
- Traditional architectural style with brick facades;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler from 2014;
- Electricity: sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Cadastral known: municipality of Amsterdam, section U, number 11160, A-5.
- The house is located on OWN GROUND.
- The service costs are currently €123;
- An MJOP is available;
- The woodwork was painted on both the rear and the front in 2022;
- In 2014, the entire building was renovated and split with a permit.
- This fine upstairs apartment is located in the popular and versatile Schinkelbuurt;
- Various shops, (super) markets, dry cleaners, wine shops, delicious bakeries and
coffee corners can be found within walking distance. You will find all of these on the Amstelveenseweg or the Queen's
- There are also plenty of options for restaurants and cafes here. That's how Ron Blauw en Bédier stands up walking
- For sports and relaxation there is the beautiful Vondelpark;
- Various schools and childcare within walking distance;
- In short: quiet living with all conceivable amenities within reach.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road via exit S-109;
- Good connection to roads such as A-2 and A-10;
- Tram line 2 and bus lines N88, 15 and 62 stop near the house;
- Parking through permit system.
- Paid parking is available on the public road from Mon. to Sat. from 09:00 to 24:00;
- For more information see the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- Excellent location in the popular area of De Schinkel;
- The entire building was renovated in 2014;
- Within a few minutes you reach the Vondelpark;
- The house has a huge amount of storage space, in both the living room and the Bedrooms;
- A lovely and sunny roof terrace with enough space for a sitting area and dining table where you can spend a long time can dine with friends;
- From the living room there is an attractive view of the Amstelveenseweg and a lot of light through the amount of windows;
- The entire house has double glazing and is also located on private land.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Property information
- Deed of division
- NEN2580 measurement report
- List of cases
- Vraagprijs€ 800.000,- k.k.
- StatusVerkocht onder voorbehoud
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenIn woonwijk, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte86 m2
- Inhoud232 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelRemeha Tzerra
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2014
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieDakisolatie, Dubbelglas, HR glas
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed tot uitstekend
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte