JA! Waalstraat 52-2. A wonderfully light and perfectly laid out apartment in a populair area of the Rivierenbuurt. The style, the finish and the roof terrace make this a home that you want to live in right away. A spacious living room with luxurious kitchen and enough space for a large dining table. On the fourth floor, the storage room that has been transformed into a perfect work/guest room with kitchenette and access to the roof terrace. The leasehold has been bought off in perpetuity! So a perfect house of approx. 90 m2, 3 bedrooms a extra room ob the 4th floor and a roof terrace.
- Through a common entrance you reach the house on the second floor;
- The hall gives access to almost all rooms;
- Through modern steel doors you reach the living room with large windows, which gives a great view of the Merwedeplein and also provides great light;
- The neat open kitchen is arranged in an L-shape and is equipped with various built-in appliances including: an induction hob, luxurious extractor hood, Quooker, oven, dishwasher and a large refrigerator with freezer;
- The open kitchen offers enough space for a spacious dining table, where family and friends come together;
- There is also room for a spacious sitting area on the other side of the living room;
- This living room is unique due to its wide arrangement and the amount of light.
- The apartment offers 3 bedrooms, located at the rear of the house, all with windows and doors that open up to the balcony;
- First, the spacious master bedroom with enough space for a large wardrobe and a view into the depth of the inner gardens;
- The second bedroom also gives enough space for a large bed, wardrobe and access to the balcony;
- The third bedroom in the middle is the perfect space for a baby/office.
- The house has a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower and wide sink;
- The room also provides connection for a washing machine and dryer with sufficient built-in cupboards.
- The entire bathroom is finished with a luxurious marble look tile;
- The separate toilet is accessible via the general hall and it is also finished in the same style.
EXTRA SPACE AND OUTSIDE SPACE
- The apartment offers plenty of storage space. In the general hall the house can use of a spacious storage closet ideal for your shoes and supplies;
- On the fourth floor there is a storage room that has been converted into a studio room with a sliding door to the roof terrace;
- This room is equipped with a kitchenette, air conditioning and electric radiator;
- The sliding door that can be opened completely gives access to the sun-drenched roof terrace;
- This floor also offers a storage room. So there is no shortage of storage space.
- Excellent location in the popular and child-friendly Rivierenbuurt;
- Perfect family home with 3 bedrooms;
- The house has a huge amount of storage space;
- A lovely and sunny roof terrace on the fourth floor;
- From the living room a great view of the Merwedeplein and a lot of light through the amount of windows;
- The entire house has double glazing and the leasehold land has been bought off in perpetuity.
- The living area is approximately 90 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is approximately 18.70 m²;
- The external storage space is approximately 15 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1930;
- Traditional/concrete skeleton building style;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler;
- Electricity: sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral known Amsterdam, V-10515, index A19.
- The property was split into apartment rights on October 21, 2002;
- On June 14, 2017, a change of division took place;
- The apartment right A-19 is entitled to 1/32nd share in the community.
- The house is located on perpetual leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam
- The general provisions for perpetual leasehold 2016 apply;
- The leasehold has been bought off in perpetuity.
- Association of owners Ooseveltlaan/Waal-En Roerstraat I in Amsterdam;
- The VvE is professionally managed by VvE.nl;
- The service costs are currently € 140 per month;
- An MJOP is available.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road via exit S-109;
- Good connection to roads such as A-2 and A-10;
- NS and metro station RAI (also stop Noord/Zuidlijn) and station Zuid/WTC are nearby;
- Tram lines 4, 12 and bus lines 62, 65 and 245 stop near the house;
- Parking through permit system.
- Paid parking is available on the public road from Mon. to Sat. from 09:00 to 24:00;
- For more information see the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- This fine upstairs apartment is located in the popular and child-friendly Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam South;
- Various shops, (super) markets, dry cleaners, wine shops, delicious bakeries and
coffee corners can be found within walking distance. You can find all of these in the Maasstraat,
Scheldestraat, Rijnstraat and Van Woustraat;
- For nice restaurants and cafes, the bustling neighborhood is just a few minutes by bike;
- For sports and relaxation there is the beautiful Amstel, the Martin Luther King park, and the
- Various schools and childcare within walking distance;
- The well-known RAI conference center is within walking distance;
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title Deeds
- Pieces of VvE
- NEN-2580 measurement report
- Energielabel D
- NVM questionnaire
- List of cases
- Vraagprijs€ 825.000,- k.k.
- StatusVerkocht onder voorbehoud
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte90 m2
- Inhoud332 m3
- Aantal kamers4
- Aantal slaapkamers3
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakSamengesteld dak
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte