YES! Well laid out and bright 3-room apartment located located nearby the well-known Westerpark. This fine apartment has a spacious living room with attractive details such as the ensuite doors and cozy bay window with unobstructed views.
The well-maintained balcony is apartment wide and located on the sunny southeast, here you can enjoy the morning and afternoon sun.
• Located in the quiet Van Genststraat around the corner from the lively Westerpark;
• Well laid out apartment;
• Sunny living with characteristic ensuite doors;
• Wide balcony located on the southeast;
• Two bedrooms;
• Located on leasehold land, the application for the favorable transfer has been submitted;
• Active and healthy association of owners.
The apartment is located on the second floor and has the following layout;
Entry into the hall that provides access to all rooms. At the front of the apartment is the spacious bright living room, large windows, an attractive bay window and characteristic ensuite doors.
The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances; fridge with freezer, oven, 4-burner stove with extractor fan and dishwasher.
From the bedrooms and kitchen there are doors to the wonderfully wide balcony located on the southeast. There is an unobstructed view from the balcony.
* The first bedroom can be reached through ensuite doors and hallway.
* The second bedroom can be reached through the hall and can also function well as an office.
* Both bedrooms are located at the rear and have access to the balcony, wonderful to wake up in the morning sun.
The well-arranged bathroom has a walk-in shower, washbasin with furniture and toilet.
• Located in the quiet Van Gentstraat in the Bos & Lommer district;
• The popular Westerpark (approx. 5 min) is also a short distance away with various cafes, creative and cultural activities;
• About 10 minutes by bike from the bustling center of Amsterdam;
• The Jordaan, Westerpark and Erasmus Park are within easy reach;
• For daily shopping you can go to the Bos & Lommerweg with a range of shops and supermarkets;
• There are several restaurants, brunch cafes and hip coffee spots in the immediate vicinity;
• For sports enthusiasts, both the Westerpark and the Erasmus Park are just around the corner where you can enjoy an excellent jogging, walking or picnicking;
• The child-friendly neighborhood offers many nice petting zoos and playgrounds, such as
De Gibraltar, the Woeste Westen and Terrasmus.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the usable living area is 60,7 m².
The building-related outdoor space is 6 m².
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
Construction year; the apartment is located in a building that was built around 1937.
Traditional architectural style with masonry facades.
Plastic frames with double glazing.
electricity; meter cupboard with 6 groups.
Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Brand: Intergas, year of construction: 2017).
The apartment is located on permanent leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam.
The ground lease is currently € 331,77 up to and incl. 30 June 2022 with an annual indexation.
The time frame runs until December 31, 2050.
The application for the favorable transfer has been submitted.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
The VVE consists of four members and is under its own management.
The service costs are € 120,- per month.
It is an active VvE.
There is an MJOP present.
CADASTER & DIVISION
Municipality of Sloten Noord-Holland, section C, number 10726, A-3.
The building was split into 4 apartment rights on December 24, 2002.
The apartment right A-3 is entitled for 2/9th share in the community.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via the Haarlemmermeerweg (exit S103) and Bos en Lommerplein (S104), just like the NS and metro station Sloterdijk within walking distance (approx. 15 minutes).
Tram 19 towards Sloterdijk and Amsterdam center stops almost in front of the door. Parking is done through a permit system. Paid parking is available on public roads from 9:00 am to midnight (see also the website of the municipality of Amsterdam).
The delivery will take place in consultation.
DEED OF PURCHASE
At an Amsterdam notary, at the buyer's choice.
- Vraagprijs€ 425.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- Woonoppervlakte61 m2
- Inhoud197 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2017
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte