Living in an absolute dream spot; in the idyllic van Breestraat in beautiful Amsterdam Old South. An apartment of this size you rarely see in this neighborhood. Not only the location but also the apartment itself is special. The characteristic ensuite provide a cozy character. The French balcony offers a charming view of the van Breestraat while the fine south facing balcony overlooks the Jacob Obrecht Church... What a wonderful place!
- Situated in the idyllic and characteristic van Breestraat;
- Quietly located in the heart of Amsterdam Oud Zuid;
- Practical 3-room apartment;
- Living room with characteristic ensuite doors and high ceilings (approximately 3 m);
- High quality luxury finish and well insulated;
- French balcony (front) and balcony located on the sunny south with electric sunshade (rear);
- New foundation;
- Located on private property.
Entry into the spacious and bright living room with characteristic ensuite doors. Partly due to the high ceilings and natural light, the spaciousness of this apartment is emphasized. There is a solid oak floor and each room has luxury designer recessed spotlights. The semi-open kitchen is located at the rear and includes a 4-burner stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and hood.
* From the living room there are doors to the lovely wide balcony facing south with electric sunshade. From the balcony there is a beautiful view of the stained-glass windows of the Jacob Obrecht church.
* The view of the Van Breestraat from the French balcony will never get bored.
* The first bedroom is reached through en suite doors. This bedroom is located on the front and has a ceiling height of about 3m and access to the French balcony.
* Adjacent to the bedroom is a second room which can function well as a second bedroom, study, or walk-in wardrobe.
The modern bathroom is finished with marble look tiles and is equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet and mechanical ventilation.
- This characteristic and popular neighborhood in Amsterdam Oud Zuid was formerly not as well known as it is now. There were even calls to flatten this entire neighborhood and build modern houses there;
- The street became more and more varied, from bankers to artists;
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE has 3 members and is self-managed;
- The service costs are € 50, = per month;
- Located in the idyllic van Breestraat; a quiet street with many trees;
- In the heart of Amsterdam Oud Zuid;
- The museum square is just steps away with the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum and the Royal Concert Hall;
- The diverse Cornelis Schuytstraat offers a wide choice of quality stores, caterers and various restaurants;
- On Saturday there is the ZuiderMRKT with fresh regional products;
- For sports and recreation there is the beautiful Vondelpark nearby;
- Very wide range of restaurants and cafes; Café Gruter, George WPA, Taïko, Rijks* and Yerba.
- A neighborhood that will never get bored!
The living area is 62,7 m²;
The building-related outdoor space is 7,20 m²;
NOTICE. The specified surface area is measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
CONSTRUCTION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The building was built around 1900;
- Traditional style with a flat roof with bitumen;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler;
- New foundation;
- Insulation: floor insulation;
The house is located on private property.
CADASTRE & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section U, number 8737 A-2.
- The property was divided into 3 apartment rights on 07-02-1968 by notary Mr. P.J. Blauwhoff in Amsterdam.
- The apartment right A-2 is entitled to 25/100th share in the community.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- At Willemsparkweg and Lairessestraat buses and streetcars stop (including lines 2, 16 and 24);
- Center and Central Station are within easy reach;
- Major roads such as the A-10 2 ring road are easily accessible via S-108 and S-109;
- On the public road paid parking from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 24:00, Sunday 12:00 to 24:00;
- Parking by permit system.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Deed of ownership
- Articles of association
- NEN-2580 measurement report
- NVM questionnaire
- List of items
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte63 m2
- Inhoud224 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieVloerisolatie, Dubbelglas
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Materiaal dakBitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte