JA! An amazing and perfectly maintained apartment of approx. 56m2, with a spacious bedroom and a sunny terrace. A building that was completely renovated in 2020 with foundation repair. A sun-drenched living room with a luxurious open kitchen where you want to get together with family and friends.
A house in perfect condition, which you must come and see soon!
- Through a common entrance you reach the house on the third floor;
- Entrance on the third floor with hall that gives access to all the rooms;
- The open and attractive living room is spread over the entire third floor;
- At the front the luxurious / neat kitchen, equipped with various built-in appliances including: 4-burner induction hob, refrigerator with freezer, combination oven, dishwasher and a Quooker, all of this finished with dark gray cabinets and a black counter top;
- A spacious storage cupboard, separate toilet and luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower in the center of the house;
- On the other side of the living room a spacious sitting area, with patio doors doors to the west-facing balcony. A perfect place to enjoy the afternoon sun to enjoy;
- Both the front and the rear have huge windows, so light coming in from every side;
- Via a wooden staircase you reach the former storage room on the fourth floor, which is converted into the ideal bedroom with enough space for wardrobes.
- The house has a luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower and sink;
- The separate toilet is accessible via the general hall;
- Both are finished with gray tiles and tasteful details.
EXTRA SPACE AND OUTDOOR
- Through the attractive living space at the rear there is access through French doors the west-facing balcony;
- The balcony offers a view over the depth of the gardens and therefore more privacy;
- In the hall a cupboard space for the washing machine and dryer;
- Finally, a spacious storage cupboard.
- The living area is approximately 42.70 m²;
- The other indoor space is approximately 13.10 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is approximately 4.00 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1895, renovation from 2018/2019;
- Traditional architectural style with brick facades;
- Foundation repair has taken place during the renovation;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating from 2019;
- Electricity: sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker.
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, number 9314, A-12.
- The property was split into apartment rights on July 2, 2019;
- The apartment right A-12 is entitled to 746/8,946th share in the community.
- The house is located on leasehold land;
- Long lease has been bought off until January 13, 2069;
- The current owner has applied for perpetual surrender during the application.
- Association of Owners Kinkerstraat 140 and Tollenstraat 64 and 66 in Amsterdam;
- Professionally managed by VvE management Amsterdam;
- The service costs are currently € 99,- per month;
- An MJOP is available.
- Excellent location in the popular area of Oud-West, near the Hallen;
- The entire building was renovated in 2018/2019;
- Within a few minutes you reach the Vondelpark;
- A lovely and sunny balcony facing west, perfect for your afternoon drink;
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road via exit S-106;
- Good connection to roads such as A-2 and A-10;
- Tram lines 7 and 17 and bus lines N83 stop near the house;
- Parking through permit system, and in The Hallen;
- Paid parking is available on the public road from Mon. to Sat. from 09:00 to 24:00;
- For more information see the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- This perfect apartment is located in the popular and versatile Oud-West;
- Various shops, (super) markets, dry cleaners, wine shops, delicious bakeries and
coffee corners can be found within walking distance. You will find all of these on the Kinkerstraat, Jan Pieter
Heijenstraat or Bilderdijkstraat;
- There are also plenty of options for restaurants and cafes here. This is how the Spaghetteria and Otemba are located
the corner. A little more dining than the Bosboom Toussaintstraat is around that corner that is full of delicious
- For sports and relaxation there is the beautiful Vondelpark;
- Various schools and childcare within walking distance;
- In short: quiet living with all conceivable amenities within reach.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deeds
- Deed of division
- Measurement report
- Ground lease data
- Pieces of VvE
- List of cases and questionnaire
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte56 m2
- Inhoud171 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers1
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelHR
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2019
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieVloerisolatie, Dubbelglas, HR glas
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenUitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenUitstekend
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte