JA! Completely renovated and luxuriously finished home of no less than approx. 222 m2. The house consists of three floors with new foundations and a spacious and sunny backyard, equipped with a garden house in which a multifunctional studio has been created with a separate storage room.
On the ground floor at the rear you will find a modern kitchen with a cooking island, perfect for large groups. The cozy gas fireplace in the middle invites you to relax. The lounge part of the living room is located at the front with a custom-designed built-in wardrobe. In addition, there are six spacious bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms with high-quality sanitary facilities, spread over the upper floor and the basement.
All in all, this is an exceptionally spacious, attractive home, immediately habitable, with a beautiful finish and a central location on private land in the beautiful Oud-Zuid district.
- Entrance on the first floor with entry into the hallway separate toilet, cupboard and wardrobe;
- Access to living room through high modern French doors.In the entire living room the floor is covered with a beautiful oak herringbone floor;
- At the rear is the extensive luxury kitchen with a kitchen island and all necessary appliances including a pizza oven, a wine cooler, Quooker flex, two Gaggenau ovens including a steam oven and many cabinets with storage space;
- Above the dining area is a skylight that provides an open and bright dining room;
- From the kitchen, the southwest facing spacious garden is accessed through sliding harmonica doors.
- The basement is accessible through an open staircase in the living room;
- Downstairs there is a very spacious open space with access to all rooms and room for a nice play area or fun kids hangout / TV corner;
- At the rear are two bedrooms located;
- At the front is the third bedroom with walk-in closet;
- Modern and luxurious bathroom which is equipped with toilet, double sink and walk-in shower;
- Finally, there is a practical laundry room with white goods connection and storage space.
- The first floor is accessible via the stairs in the hall on the ground floor;
- Landing with access to all rooms;
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet located on the garden side;
- Bathroom with a bath, sink, toilet, double walk-in shower and underfloor heating;
- There are two more bedrooms on the street side, one of which can be used very well as a children's/work/study room;
- This floor also has a practical storage space in the hall.
- The beautiful concertina doors in the living room provide access to the lovely backyard;
- The garden is approximately 42 m2 and is located on the sunny southwest;
- This is equipped with a new fence and has lighting, water and electricity connections;
- At the rear of the garden, a studio of approx. 14m2 has been created in the authentic garden house with its own cooking facilities and bathroom, ideal for an au pair;
- Next to the studio there is also a separate garden shed.
- The living area is approximately 221.50 m²;
- The remaining indoor space is approximately 5.0m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The house is located on own ground.
- The house is located in a building built around 1912
- The house was completely renovated in 2016, including a new foundation;
- Traditional architectural style;
- New wooden frames with double glazing and double stained glass;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, built in 2016;
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor and in the basement;
- Energy label B.
- Association of Owners “Pieter de Hoochstraat 86 in Amsterdam”;
- The VvE consists of 2 members;
- The service costs are further determined by the VvE.
LAND REGISTRATION & DIVISION
- Cadastral designation of the municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex number 11173, index A3;
- The building was split into 2 apartment rights on December 16, 2014;
- Apartment right A-1 is entitled to a 200/350th share in the community.
- The house is located in a quiet street in the Museum Quarter district near Museumplein with its diverse cultural offering;
- Within walking distance of the chic shopping streets Cornelis Schuytstraat and the P.C. Hoofstraat with many quality shops and good catering establishments;
- On the other side via the Hobbemakade you can walk straight into the popular “Pijp” with all its cozy restaurants, terraces, trendy shops and the popular Albert Cuyp market;
- With its location near the north-south line, the Zuidas and Zuid Station can be reached within 7 minutes;
- Sufficient schools and daycare centers in the immediate area;
- In addition, The British School of Amsterdam is nearby;
- All conceivable facilities are within walking distance;
- The Vondelpark and Sarphatipark are nearby for relaxation and sports;
- So you won't be bored for a moment here, but if you do need it, the house is an oasis of peace.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
- The house is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (S109);
- There are several bus and tram stops within walking distance of the house;
- Amsterdam De Pijp metro station is just a 5-minute walk away;
- Easily accessible to Schiphol, the center and the Zuidas;
- There is good parking in the street and immediate surroundings;
Paid parking is available on public roads on Mon. to Sat. from 9:00 am to midnight, Sun. 12:00 to 24:00;
- For information about parking permits, see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- Wonderfully light and completely renovated three-storey ground floor house;
- The house has 6 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets;
- High and luxurious level of finishing;
- Spacious living room with open kitchen with harmonica doors;
- Sunny garden facing southwest with an area of approximately 42m2;
- Independent studio in the garden house with bathroom and kitchen;
- Located on PRIVATE LAND;
- Excellent location in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid with all amenities within easy reach;
- In short; a perfect family home that is completely move-in ready!
Delivery will take place in consultation.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deeds
- Energy label B
- Deed of division
- Pieces of VvE
- Measurement report
- Soort ObjectBENEDENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte222 m2
- Inhoud747 m3
- Aantal kamers8
- Aantal slaapkamers6
- Aantal woonlagen3
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2016
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte42 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte