YES! Unique ground floor apartment with front and back garden! There is a lovely green and unobstructed view at the front of the house. The house was completely renovated in 2018 and has a cozy and well-arranged living room with a charming bay window and luxurious modern open kitchen. At the rear of the house are two bedrooms. The attractive house has a spacious bathroom with bath and rain shower and separate toilet. The entire house is equipped with double glazing. The spacious backyard with partly hardwood terrace and partly artificial grass is located on the sunny southeast.
The house is on the ground floor and has the following layout:
- Private entrance with entry into the hall which is equipped with a sleek tour portal;
- Parquet floor in herringbone pattern and underfloor heating throughout the house;
- The spacious living room is located at the front of the house and has a charming bay window with an unobstructed view over ornamental water;
- The living room has a beautiful and attractive fireplace;
- The luxurious open kitchen is finished in white with olive green handle-less kitchen cabinets;
- Equipped with modern built-in appliances including: 6-burner gas stove, Quooker, refrigerator, freezer, wine climate cabinet and beautifully finished extractor hood;
- There is enough space for a large dining room table.
- From the living room there is a wide hall with access to the two bedrooms located on the garden side;
- The first, master bedroom, has a beautiful and practical wardrobe;
- The second bedroom is perfectly suitable as a baby/children's room or as an office;
- Both bedrooms have a view of the spacious garden which is reached via the hall at the rear.
- The bathroom is modern and luxuriously finished, including electric underfloor heating;
- Equipped with a bath, walk-in rain shower with glass wall, washbasin on a beautiful oak top with mirror and upside down spots.
- Separate toilet with fountain in the hall;
- Next to it is a spacious practical storage cupboard with connection for white goods.
- The house has a charming front garden, quite unique in Amsterdam;
- Spacious and sunny backyard of approximately 7 x 10 meters, located on the south-southeast;
- The garden is divided into partly a hardwood terrace and partly artificial grass and offers enough space for a garden set, sun loungers and of course a BBQ;
- The practical shed, which is equipped with electricity, makes this garden complete.
- Year of construction of the building around 1939;
- Traditional construction with bituminous roof.
- Wooden frames with double glazing.
- Electricity: group box with enough groups.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Intergas, year of construction: 2018;
- Energy label B;
- Completely renovated in 2018;
- Fully insulated: roof, wall, floor and ceiling.
- The house is located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The general provisions for permanent ground lease 2016 apply;
- The current annual rent is € 705.01;
- The next canon adjustment will take place on 15-11-2038, 25 annual canon adjustment;
- The switch to perpetual leasehold has been completed. An annual canon has been chosen, which is now set at € 847.30 (excl. indexation) with effect from 16-11-2063.
- The “Association of Owners Fahrenheitsingel 43/47” consists of 5 members;
- The service costs are currently € 75,= per month;
- An MJOP is available.
- The living area is 79.7 m².
- The building-related outdoor space (terrace) is 27.8 m²;
- The external storage space is 5.70 m²;
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- This modern and well-maintained ground floor apartment is located in the Watergraafsmeer in a beautiful and unique location;
- View of a canal covered with various greenery:
- Due to the green and quiet environment, the neighborhood has a village character, while the "urban feeling" is just around the corner.
- You can do your shopping at the nearby Nobelweg, on the cozy Middenweg, the Wibautstraat or in the Oostpoort shopping center;
- The bustling East district with an enormous diversity of shops, markets and restaurants is within cycling distance;
- Within walking distance, a wide choice of nice and trendy restaurants, including: Hotel V, George Marina, Thuis aan de Amstel, The Lobby and the more luxurious restaurant De Kas;
- You can relax or exercise in the green Prins Bernhardpark, the stately Park Frankendael and of course along the beautiful Amstel.
PARKING AND ACCESSIBILITY
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (via S111).
- The house is also easily accessible by public transport, several bus and tram lines are located within walking distance;
- Amsterdam Amstel NS station is about 5 minutes walking distance with metro lines 51, 53 and 54;
- Parking is done through a permit system. Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section A, number 5067, A-1;
- The property was split on 29-12-2014 by Notary Mr. T.P. Seinstra in Amsterdam in 5 apartment rights;
- The apartment right A-1 is entitled to 55/329th share in the community.
- Located in the nice neighborhood Watergraafsmeer in the East district;
- Completely renovated ground floor apartment in 2018;
- Spacious living room with open kitchen and charming bay window, overlooking diverse greenery;
- Two bedrooms at the rear of the house;
- Has its own front garden and very spacious and sunny backyard;
- Luxurious bathroom with bath and walk-in rain shower.
- Vraagprijs€ 675.000,- k.k.
- Soort ObjectBENEDENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan water, Aan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte80 m2
- Inhoud283 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- Type C.V.-KetelIntergas
- Bouwjaar C.V.-Ketel2018
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- IsolatieDakisolatie, Muurisolatie, Vloerisolatie, Dubbelglas, Volledig geïsoleerd
- TuinAchtertuin, Voortuin
- Tuin kwaliteitVerzorgd
- Tuin oppervlakte95 m2
- GarageGeen garage
- Soort dakPlat dak
- Materiaal dakBitumineuze Dakbedekking
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte