YES! Atmospheric 3-room apartment with sunny balcony and a wonderful unobstructed and green view at the front, located in a beautiful street in the Stadionbuurt in the South district. The apartment has a very spacious living room of over 30 m² with large windows, allowing a lot of light. At the rear are two good-sized bedrooms, a nice balcony with morning sun and the practically equipped kitchen. The modern bathroom has a spacious shower and sink.
- Spacious and very bright living room over the full width of the apartment with beautiful wooden floor;
- At the front, from the living room you have an unobstructed and "green" view;
- The living room has space for a spacious sitting area and a large dining table;
- The kitchen is located at the rear with access to the east-facing balcony;
- The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances, including: 4-burner gas stove with extractor hood, combi oven, dishwasher.
- There is a nice balcony located at the rear;
- From here there is a view of the green inner gardens.
- The two bedrooms are located at the rear, one of which gives access to the balcony through French doors.
- The modern bathroom has a shower, sink and design radiator.
- Separate toilet.
- The VvE consists of 26 apartments and is managed by VVE.nl
- The service costs are currently € 146,= per month;
- An MJOP is available.
- The apartment is located in the popular Stadionbuurt in Amsterdam South;
- This neighborhood is very popular for living because of the quiet streets, the pleasant and stylish buildings, many parks and playgrounds, various schools, the excellent accessibility and proximity of the Zuidas and Zuid/WTC station;
- For your daily shopping you can go to the Stadionplein with a large Albert Heijn, a drugstore and liquor store;
- On the Stadionweg you can go to pleasant specialty shops, such as Marqt, bakery Le Fournil and cheese shop l'Amuse;
- The chic Beethovenstraat with many quality shops is also nearby;
- In terms of catering, you will never be bored here with hotspots such as Marathonweg and café Kiebêrt and Bar BAUT within walking distance;
- For the necessary relaxation, you can cycle to the Vondelpark, Beatrixpark, Amsterdamse Bos or De Schinkel sports park in a few minutes;
- In addition, the nearby Zuid-as and the renovated Stadionplein give this popular location an extra upgrade!
- The living area is approximately 63 m²;
- The building-related outdoor space is approximately 3 m²;
- NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
BUILDING & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Year of construction: the house is located in a building that was built around 1931;
- The house is located on the second floor;
- Traditional architectural style with masonry facades, partly tiled roof and partly flat roof with bitumen;
- Wooden frames with single glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler.
- The house is located on a permanent leasehold from the municipality of Amsterdam;
- The general provisions for continuous leasehold 1994 apply;
- The ground lease has been paid in advance until May 21, 2055.
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section AB, number 2286, A-29;
- The property was split on 29-07-2003 by Notary Mr. E.B.A. Gelderman-ten Doeschate in 27
- On 31-05-2018 a change of division took place;
- The apartment right A-29 is entitled for 1/29th share in the community.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is about 5 minutes by bike from Amsterdam Zuid/WTC train station;
- The house is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (S108 and S109);
- Public transport facilities are very close by, such as tram line 24 and bus line 15;
- Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 21:00 hrs.
- Two parking permits are available per address;
- For information about parking permits, see the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- Lovely 3-room apartment on the second floor;
- Very spacious and bright living room at the front;
- From the living room you have an unobstructed and "green" view;
- Two good-sized bedrooms at the rear;
- Excellent location in the popular Stadionbuurt in Amsterdam South;
- With all kinds of amenities within reach.
- Soort ObjectBOVENWONING
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- liggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk, Vrij uitzicht
- Woonoppervlakte63 m2
- Inhoud204 m3
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen1
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinGeen tuin
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte