Beautiful high-end realized apartment located in a special and characteristic building on the famous Dappermarkt. Upon entering you are immediately immersed in this spectacular home where everything has been executed to perfection. The open connection between the stylish kitchen, dining room and living room gives this house a luxurious appearance with international allure. Every detail has been thought of and only high-quality materials have been used. The lovely and sun-drenched roof terraces on the top floor make this house more than complete. The luxury apartment is delivered turn-key and is also located on private land!
- Entry into the attractive living room on the fourth floor of the characteristic building;
- The lovely sitting area at the front gives a nice view of the bustling Dappermarkt;
- The stylish and open kitchen is directly connected to the living room;
- The custom-made kitchen is equipped with gray kitchen cabinets with composite marble top and equipped with luxury Siemens built-in appliances including; induction hob, combi oven, stainless steel Quooker tap, fridge with freezer and dishwasher;
- The luxurious bathroom is equipped with a walk-in rain shower with glass wall, washbasin with mirror above, underfloor heating, design radiator and toilet;
- The spacious bedroom located at the rear offers enough space for a spacious wardrobe and double bed;
- The bedroom has two French doors to a French balcony;
- On the fifth floor there is a bright room that has been beautifully converted into a work/bedroom;
- On both sides there are sliding doors that can be opened completely, with direct access to the sun-drenched roof terraces;
- This wonderful space becomes an extension of the outdoor space on a beautiful sunny day;
- The spectacular roof terraces with lots of privacy make this house more than complete!
- Excellent location in a special and characteristic building on the bustling Dappermarkt;
- Completely renovated house (2023);
- Energy label A;
- Custom kitchen with composite marble top;
- Only high-quality materials are used;
- Wooden (hand scraped) parquet floor with underfloor heating;
- New window frames at the front and rear of the house;
- Luxurious bathroom with natural stone marble floor and ceramic wall tiles;
- Sun-drenched roof terraces with lots of privacy;
- Floor heating throughout the house;
- Turn key delivered;
- Located on OWN GROUND.
The living area is 53 m²;
Building-related outdoor space is 8 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The VvE 'Dapperstraat 30' consists of 4 members;
- The VvE is professionally managed by Boendermaker VvE management;
- The service costs will amount to approximately € 75 per month, this will be decided in the next members' meeting;
- An MJOP is available.
BUILD VALUE & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Year of construction: the apartment is located in a building that was built in 1990;
- The house is located on the 3rd floor;
- Traditional architectural style with brick facades and gable roof with roof tiles;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Meter cupboard is present from the stairwell on the same floor.
The house is located on OWN GROUND.
CADASTER & DIVIDING
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section S, number 9730, apartment index A-7;
- The property was split on December 1, 2008 by civil-law notary Mr. O.A.J.H. Smit in 4 apartment rights;
- On December 27, 2022, the last split change took place;
- The apartment right A-11 is entitled to 1/4th share in the community.
- Living in the versatile and popular Amsterdam East;
- Located between the beautiful Oosterpark and Artis;
- Shopping can be done on Dapperstraat with the various Dappermarkt - from Mon to Sat -, Oostpoort or Javastraat;
- For a delicious lunch, drink or dinner there are: Louie Louie, Brouwerij 't IJ, Brouwerij 't IJ or restaurant Wilde Zwijnen nearby;
- The cozy Javastraat and Linnaeusstraat offer a diverse range of nice shops and various restaurants;
- The Oosterpark is for outdoor sports and relaxation and for more culture there is the Tropenmuseum;
- All amenities and entertainment are within easy reach and the dynamic city center is reached in a few minutes;
- The Amsterdam Muiderpoort station is a 3-minute bike ride away;
- The surroundings of the Dapperstraat will never be boring!
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road via exit S113;
- Public transport is perfectly organized here and will take you to all parts of the city (including tram lines 1,3, 14 and 19 and bus lines 37, 41 and 245);
- Parking is done through a permit system;
- Paid parking on public roads is available from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 21:00 (source: www.amsterdam.nl).
- The street is named after Africa expert Olfert Dapper;
- In 1901, the Dapperstraat, together with the Albert Cuypstraat, ten Katestraat and Lindegracht, was designated as a ventstraat, which means that sales can be made from the street from fixed locations;
- The Dapperstraat is almost the most important state in the Dapperbuurt, this is due to the famous Dappermarkt.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- A non-self-occupancy clause is included in the purchase deed;
- Delivery in consultation;
- Project notary Buma Algera Notariaat.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title Deeds
- Pieces of VvE
- NEN-2580 measurement report
- Vraagprijs€ 560.000,- k.k.
- Soort objectBovenwoning
- Year of construction1990
- Building typeBestaande bouw
- LiggingIn woonwijk
- Living space53
- Aantal kamers3
- Aantal slaapkamers2
- Aantal woonlagen2
- VerwarmingCV ketel
- C.V.-Ketel jaar2023
- WarmwaterCV ketel
- TuinNo garden
- GarageGeen garage
- parkeerfaciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenUitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte